Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Final Countdown - League for PC players [Old version]

Comments

• *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,236 Pool Forum VIP
    @Juned j and @Unleash The Fury , I hope you find time to play rest of your games. I may (or may not) start a Christmas league after this one... they are already putting up the lights everywhere... :s

christmas-tree-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Juned jJuned j Posts: 26 Pool Player
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    @Juned j and @Unleash The Fury , I hope you find time to play rest of your games. I may (or may not) start a Christmas league after this one... they are already putting up the lights everywhere... :s

the way it is going perhaps you'll have to wait for Christmas 2018 :D

I'm really sorry but I've been very busy last week. basically the time difference is causing some hurdle but i'm planning to borrow a time machine to catch other players :s
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 571 Pool Expert
    edited October 19
    Juned j wrote: »
    *Aurora* wrote: »

the way it is going perhaps you'll have to wait for Christmas 2018 :D

I'm really sorry but I've been very busy last week. basically the time difference is causing some hurdle but i'm planning to borrow a time machine to catch other players :s

Beware, if you use that time machine you might not return alive :D
    or possibly you might create another timeline.
    Talha wrote: »

and possibly become the greatest pool player in new timeline (which is not possible in this timeline at least) B)

and possibly become the greatest pool player in new timeline (which is not possible in this timeline at least) B)

WHat would you do of the 'you' of that timeline?

Send to this timeline to sit and wait if someone gets online for the tournament matches >:)
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    I'm here for a couple hours this morning til it warms up enough to paint exterior railings for a customer if anyone wants to get our matches in.

Send to this timeline to sit and wait if someone gets online for the tournament matches >:)

Well, then you should somehow contact 'John Titor', he may help you.
    searching for you in OLD version of game Juned J. you're not on mobile only are you?
    He has probably travelled to another timeline as he intended to do :D
    He has probably travelled to another timeline as he intended to do :D

lol
  • Unleash The FuryUnleash The Fury Posts: 443 Pool Pro
    I'm online for a little while. Hit me up if you need to play me still
    edited October 21
    Ah well, here goes nothing...

I'm online. If we haven't played, let me know on here, I'll log in and we'll play!

@The Scobester @David Rohrer @Talha @Juned j @Gigi Aron
    Day 3 of talking to myself... I'll be online for a few hours now. I've got 5 games left to play.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    edited October 22
    Day 3 of talking to myself... I'll be online for a few hours now. I've got 5 games left to play.
    I'll talk to you Sir, Good Morning UTF, on this windy wet Sunday morning ! Just taking a breather from watching 'Stranger Things' and 'Fear the Walking Dead' lol. Just noticed, we look like brothers !

cidercoder wrote: »
    I'll talk to you Sir, Good Morning UTF, on this windy wet Sunday morning ! Just taking a breather from watching 'Stranger Things' and 'Fear the Walking Dead' lol. Just noticed, we look like brothers !

Haha thank you Cider ;) We may not be able to play but at least I'm not in a deranged one-man echo chamber anymore :)

Stranger Things is awesome, currently waiting on Season 2! What I have started watching is 'Limitless' the TV series. Looks promising but I'm only 4 episodes in so I'm not sure if I should upgrade it to the 'Shows I'm going to insist my friends waste the precious gift of life investing their time into watching' category.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    cidercoder wrote: »

Haha thank you Cider ;) We may not be able to play but at least I'm not in a deranged one-man echo chamber anymore :)

Stranger Things is awesome, currently waiting on Season 2! What I have started watching is 'Limitless' the TV series. Looks promising but I'm only 4 episodes in so I'm not sure if I should upgrade it to the 'Shows I'm going to insist my friends waste the precious gift of life investing their time into watching' category.

Ha Ha ! Yep Stranger Things is awesome and series 2 looks even better, starts Oct 27th I think. Also the new Walking Dead starts today, I think ! Might give Limitless a try, just hope I don't get hooked ! I watched a quick little series on Amazon Prime the other day, 'The Tick', really funny and enjoyable, spoof super hero thing.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,236 Pool Forum VIP
    It's always so hard to find suitable playing times for everyone in the league. *sigh* That time machine is well needed.
    I'm on.
    Hi @Talha ready now?