Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Final Countdown - League for PC players [Old version]

Comments

• The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,335 Pool Champion
    Lol...online the nooo....buzzz the scobester when you are free.. B)
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,335 Pool Champion
    Catch you next time G-FORCE... :D ;)
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 598 Pool Pro
    edited October 1
    alright , so i went back to re-read all this from page one to see if "set times" or any sort of schedule. I LIKE that y'all seem to just "meet up" and get'r dun. "you online? you wanna play our rounds?" , "sure do!" :) I'm sure timezones, which have always been an issue in MMO's and even P2P's, would translate to a pain in the "Gluteus Maximus" for this type of match also ;) Let me know if you need a slot filled. Thanks.
    ^^^ since even B-u-t-t seems to be a bad word? LOL seriously? that's as clean as you can get, well, as long as you actually CLEAN your b-u-t-t that is :smiley:
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    ^^^ since even B-u-t-t seems to be a bad word? LOL seriously? that's as clean as you can get, well, as long as you actually CLEAN your b-u-t-t that is :smiley:

I bleach mine. >:)
    G11gaming wrote: »

I bleach mine. >:)

L :smiley: L!!! :open_mouth: -kay then! hahaha
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    @ATG8ballpool has quit, which comes as no surprise to me really. If @David Rohrer wants to play, you can start challeging those who are still around. @Alyna had problems contacting people through forums, I'm counting her out too. @Feetrex has posted in this thread. It depends on him, if he will be able to start soon.

@David Rohrer
    @Feetrex
    @G11gaming
    @The Scobester
    @Unleash The Fury
    @Juned j
    @Talha

lkNeyBB.png
  • Unleash The FuryUnleash The Fury Posts: 451 Pool Pro
    I am available for games for a couple of hours, let me know everyone.
    Not for me thanks. :)
  • Juned jJuned j Posts: 27 Pool Player
    Hello everyone! Please let me know if anyone will be available today between 18:00 & 19:00 hrs. PST or tomorrow between 10:00 and 11:00 hrs. PST
    edited October 3
    Juned j, I'll probably be available today at 1800 to 1900 PST (2100 to 2200 my time in EST).

What's not for you G11?
    @David Rohrer PC play. Mobile atm. :p
    edited October 3
    Yeah...... if you picture Shrek, trying to play on a tablet, that's how i feel with my bigazz hands on a smartphone :smiley: i currently play on a 42" HDTV on a gaming desktop rig i built for BF3 and 4, and a 6500dpi laser mouse :) i wouldn't trade that for a phone for any amount of achievements/bonuses :D i like to SEE what i'm doing and this mouse is WAY more precise than my big finger on that touchscreen LOL

you could say i gots the GRANDPA FONT going on :smiley: remember the old phones for old people with the HUGE number buttons :smiley: hahaha!
    Juned j, I'll probably be available today at 1800 to 1900 PST (2100 to 2200 my time in EST).

my in game name is same as the forum name. It will take me app. 10 minutes to start. are you comfortable?
    lol I can emphasize I was playing bf3 Saturday night :+1: Erm yes mouse control for pool is far more accurate imo .... Took me a long time to get the hang of the pc pool game for sure, but I can safely say I can play both now comfortably. :D ;) ;)
    Anyone?
    G11gaming wrote: »
    lol I can emphasize I was playing bf3 Saturday night :+1: Erm yes mouse control for pool is far more accurate imo .... Took me a long time to get the hang of the pc pool game for sure, but I can safely say I can play both now comfortably. :D ;) ;)

getting that last little "tick" in aim to get the angle JUST RIGHT is so much easier with the precision mouse than with the "looks like stevie wonder" frustration, swinging back and forth past it with my clumsy finger, LOL :smiley:
    Juned j wrote: »
    Anyone?

I'm not sure what you mean by 10min to start. you need 10min to warm up? you tell me when you're ready :wink: i just noticed, after thinking i went back and saw EVERYTHING about this, that it is "old verson" :tongue: lol.....boooooo but ok. no probs :wink:
    ♪whistles♫ :open_mouth: i'm here, playing random choobs, don't see anyone i'm supposed to play online yet (ahem, Juned j, lol :smiley: )
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    Juned j wrote: »
    Anyone?

I'm not sure what you mean by 10min to start. you need 10min to warm up? you tell me when you're ready :wink: i just noticed, after thinking i went back and saw EVERYTHING about this, that it is "old verson" :tongue: lol.....boooooo but ok. no probs :wink:

:p "Never give up!"