Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Final Countdown - League for PC players [Old version]

Comments

• *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,349 Pool Forum VIP
    I wonder if David got caught while "visiting" the bank...
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,341 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »

Maybe he met G11 in the pub.... :p :D
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 603 Pool Pro
    i'm back/here if anyone wants to get some rounds in

Ok, let's play. 11 frames is the deal here.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »

Maybe he met G11 in the pub.... :p :D

The rounds are definitely flowing here. :yum:
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,341 Pool Champion
    Indeed, nice to have a wee swallie now and again... B)
    haha!!! the page was still loaded and on this thread from posting about going to bank when i got back and replied. i didn't see the banter above til after browsing some other topics and seeing it had been posted on again. LOL. no "caught at bank" heist, i mean um, withdrawal of course, lol. did get shorted a lil on what i'm owed but promised within a few days...... (mm hmmmm, we'll see)
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Gimme a break! be right backPosts: 689 Pool Expert
    Anyone up for some games?
    yes!!!
    what is your name in game again, has numbers behind it right?
    oh, and i went back and looked because i saw it being discussed in the mobile mini league thread, what location is "default" for this tourney match?
    yes!!!
    what is your name in game again, has numbers behind it right?

My in game name is Talha__Sajjad
    level 156
    is that two underscores?
    3-8 to David.
    Well played ggs
    edited October 8
    apd8835dcx29.png
    4mics9ekyzhr.png

VERY good games Talha. My first 11 games of the morning actually, lol.... Would have been 9-2 if i hadn't scratched on 8 on 10th frame. OH!!! and I KNOW the "pucker factor" had to be a 10.5 of 10 on frame 3 when you had knocked the 8 up dangling on top left corner and tapped your two balls away, stopping RIGHT against it, hahaha!!! :smiley:
    VERY good games Talha. My first 11 games of the morning actually, lol.... Would have been 9-2 if i hadn't scratched on 8 on 10th frame. OH!!! and I KNOW the "pucker factor" had to be a 10.5 of 10 on frame 3 when you had knocked the 8 up dangling on top left corner and tapped your two balls away, stopping RIGHT against it, hahaha!!! :smiley:

those were my 11 games of the last two weeks. :D It could have been 0-11. :D
    edited October 8
    this one goes in middle but when i add 3rd on previous post it replaces this with that....evidently two PNG's per post? or maybe that 3rd one is just too big on a per post limit.
    qkc3wuk70cdn.png

Talha wrote: »

those were my 11 games of the last two weeks. :D It could have been 0-11. :D

hey, sometimes i have 20-30some game win streaks and then it's like i've never played before, lol. or the game is out to get me. like RIDICULOUS "physics" on shot leaves (what cue does after your shot and your ball you shot drops). I know the pain, lol
    Talha wrote: »
    3-8 to David.
    Well played ggs

Thanks. I will add this soon.

I'm available now, if @David Rohrer has time to play. :)
    btw, i didn't know if we were doing indi on 8 or not. i saw you attempt it on 2nd frame so from then out we just did it without saying it ;) well played on that too. I am used to doing that before MC even introduced the new tiers with that bank shot rule. My friends and I have always (since yahoo pool days, lol) played "gentleman's pool". We indi the 8 shot and we DON'T move the cue on fouls. where it stops is where we shoot from or where the game places it default is too unless of course it pinches your cue between two opponent balls and we put it one cue space off that position. that's just how WE play so i was used to indi 8 shots for a long time. i've always played under the premise you can't make ANY of the shots you don't attempt so i'm becoming more comfortable with the other 15 balls on indi but am in no way a "pro" at it :smiley:
    This should be current situation.

eSzNN5v.png