Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

how the new coin back system works ??

Abizar SabuwalaAbizar Sabuwala Posts: 39 Pool Player
Nearly No one is sure about hot the new coin back and the xp system works after new update,
do anyone have a idea about it ? vt1tbc945uyq.jpg

Comments

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
    Nearly No one is sure about hot the new coin back and the xp system works after new update,
    do anyone have a idea about it ? vt1tbc945uyq.jpg

i havent receieved the update yet. but i saw a couple of posts in groups saying that there is going to be another 10 new legendary cues! and if you collect all 20 legendary cues. and you loose a match in berline for example you will get all of your 25mil back. RIP to making coins the old fashion way. now you can loose a match and get back all your coins. lol.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    Just be careful before you post about the new update, ( before the admins ) as some spiteful trouble maker may well report you. :/ :#
  • Abizar SabuwalaAbizar Sabuwala Posts: 39 Pool Player
    i have seen this image in official group of miniclip on fb
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 571 Pool Expert
    Just seen this but App Store is saying I already have the latest version
    3yl3oe8izhel.png
    yes miniclip is so much in confusion
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 92 Pool Player
    Their is no update available in play store as well...
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 944 Pool Expert
    What's this about a new update? I haven't seen one.
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,628 mod
    The 3.11.0 version is not yet available for everyone, we're working on the release.
    The 3.11.0 version is not yet available for everyone, we're working on the release.

ive been waiting for it for over a week. they said it was going to be released the 23 of this month. never got it.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 598 Pool Pro
    On the 23rd? :open_mouth: maybe the world DID end, and we're stuck in a mirage.... :D i haven't gotten the update message yet on my phone or PC version of new game. I saw AlisaNTonik say they were releasing it to select individuals (that seems fair, lol, probably big spenders) at the moment and would be publicly available "soon" i think is the word she said without going back to search for it as i dont' remember which topic it was on, lol.
    i received it today. unlocked 8 out of 10 of the new ones. 3400 cash. im assuming i need another 1500 at least for the last two. lol. looks like i have to win alot of leagues in these two months :smile: .
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,326 Pool Forum VIP
    On the 23rd? :open_mouth: maybe the world DID end, and we're stuck in a mirage.... :D i haven't gotten the update message yet on my phone or PC version of new game. I saw AlisaNTonik say they were releasing it to select individuals (that seems fair, lol, probably big spenders) at the moment and would be publicly available "soon" i think is the word she said without going back to search for it as i dont' remember which topic it was on, lol.

"Soon" is a relative term.... :D ...NASA says we will walk on Mars "soon"..... :*

And as an FYI....AlisaNTonic is a he...not a she.... :D ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 598 Pool Pro
    edited October 3
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

"Soon" is a relative term.... :D ...NASA says we will walk on Mars "soon"..... :*

And as an FYI....AlisaNTonic is a he...not a she.... :D ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif

whoops, thought maybe it was both. like a couple. Alisa, and Tonic LOL. my bad :tongue: :smiley:
  • J@BI786J@BI786 Posts: 13 Pool Player
    i received it today. unlocked 8 out of 10 of the new ones. 3400 cash. im assuming i need another 1500 at least for the last two. lol. looks like i have to win alot of leagues in these two months :smile: .

@yakoubyakoub

You are so lucky, did it take 3400 cash for only this new 8 or for all the 18. If it was for only this 8, how much cash did you spend on the earlier 10 which I am sure ended with you winning the archangel. Just curious to know
    J@BI786 wrote: »

@yakoubyakoub

You are so lucky, did it take 3400 cash for only this new 8 or for all the 18. If it was for only this 8, how much cash did you spend on the earlier 10 which I am sure ended with you winning the archangel. Just curious to know

3400 for the new 8. 2000 or so for the old 10 including the archangel
  • Suhail AnsariSuhail Ansari Posts: 28 Pool Player
    earlier it was difficult to open 10 legs now impossible cause now we have 10 more
    from 1600 cash i got 7 new cues :P
    but still confused about coin back system, they give me whatever they want to give in return :(
  • 동규동규 Posts: 47 Pool Player
    Coin return is random. And the XP plus is obvious