Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Is It Rigged?

LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 143 Pool Pro
Sometimes, I wonder..I see patterns in certain games, and see patterns in letting some of the shots go in, and the "sure" shots you just "happen" to miss....is it rigged? is the game predetermined before you even begin? are the "sure shots" that should go in that you have hit a million times before, at the last possible second, get missed..and you've hit them before..???

Is it rigged? I know I'm mentioned this a few times in the forums..but this is the reason I don't purchase cash or coins...
I think MC needs to develop more clandestine marketing skills to get people to play, and even buy coins..(cha-ching)...

Comments

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    IMO. its rigged towards the good players with a high level and a bunch of coins! i play low level people all the time. they make insane flukes 90% of the time. but when i get snookered and make the same shots they do. i never pot nothing lol.
  • LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 143 Pool Pro
    IMO. its rigged towards the good players with a high level and a bunch of coins! i play low level people all the time. they make insane flukes 90% of the time. but when i get snookered and make the same shots they do. i never pot nothing lol.

Yep..concur..People that invest in MC get the preferential treatment, the rest just get used to fulfill the needs of the guys and dolls with the expensive cues and piles of coins...still I keep playing my lowly games..
    100%%%%% true. they take care of the guys that they make money off of. and dont care about the ones that barley spend any money. and play the game for the fun of it.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 493 Pool Pro
    No! No! and no!
  • MR MISSMR MISS Posts: 547 Pool Expert
    edited September 2017
    On the mobile platform, I believe the cue ball goes in far too often. Sometimes too many snookers also. I play mainly indirect pool so I guess the chances of me potting the cue ball are increased dramatically but I am still convinced that Miniclip have some interaction in the physics and it's not all luck based. I played on pc for 3 years prior to playing the mobile app and never saw what I see nowadays in terms of cue ball scratches and being snookered off balls etc. I could be wrong.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    I think you are wrong.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    Of course it's rigged. Those players who have spent alot of time learning the game and gaining experience over tens of thousands of games seem to have a better chance of winning. Makes my blood boil lol :neutral:
    cidercoder wrote: »
    Of course it's rigged. Those players who have spent alot of time learning the game and gaining experience over tens of thousands of games seem to have a better chance of winning. Makes my blood boil lol :neutral:

Self rigging - that's the one.
    You know what you Dawson, and Hanson are really starting to get up my nose with all this talk of MC rigging a game and making it more rewarding for paying customers it is absolute nonsense and you have no proof. You guys are just trouble makers with nothing else to do in your tiny lives except bleet about a game that you struggle to be good at.

Go play something else if it bothers you so much.
  • LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 143 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »
    You know what you Dawson, and Hanson are really starting to get up my nose with all this talk of MC rigging a game and making it more rewarding for paying customers it is absolute nonsense and you have no proof. You guys are just trouble makers with nothing else to do in your tiny lives except bleet about a game that you struggle to be good at.

Go play something else if it bothers you so much.

I think G11, that they may have a point..I just lost 3 quick games in a matter of minutes, and the shots I ordinarily make, didn't go in, the last second "glitch" caused a miss...a few other factors...I would think that MC would attract more customers if the game was on a more "fair" playing field instead of paying customers getting better shot selection, and the way the ball ends up after a shot..Makes perfect sense the a game can be rigged...just a matter of writing the code...
    If anyone feels that just because they don't buy coins they are at a disadvantage, how on earth can you tell if your opponent has ever bought coins?
  • creativehottycreativehotty could be summerPosts: 2,029 Pool Champion
    this game is rigged !!! i just played 7 games or so, and scratched the black ball 3 times ... c'mon eh loool
    IMO the PC version is not rigged. im only talking about the mobile version. which MC makes most of their money if not all of it from the mobile players. and most here are PC players. so i understand why you wont agree about the rigged part. when you come over to the other side. you will def understand and see our point.
    this game is rigged !!! i just played 7 games or so, and scratched the black ball 3 times ... c'mon eh loool

Maybe it's your new yome glasses!? :joy:
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 71 admin
    edited September 2017
    I often wonder this myself. I've asked the magical elves that run our severs but they just sing and dance and speak in tongues.

We've tried bribing them into telling us with pots of gold but they turned their backs on us and ran away. Our servers crashed for a week and the vanished for a while. All that was left was a box of Lucky Charms and elven runes that read " We are not leprechauns."

Eventually we apologized and they came back.
    Post edited by George Sweeper on
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 586 Pool Expert
  • MR MISSMR MISS Posts: 547 Pool Expert
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    This is almost a religious topic. It's like asking do you believe in God or not. You either do or don't but you can't prove it exists.

Its not hard to see if you play enough on the mobile app. Like I said earlier, the PC version is and always was fine to play but I am doubtful with the current physics on the mobile app.
  • MΛSTER EJMΛSTER EJ Posts: 67 Pool Player
    You guys are probably just bad No offense
    You guys are probably just bad No offense

Ha ha!
    YES
    you must be the grandmaster of this game!!!