Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to apply reward code to unique id

Muhammad AqibMuhammad Aqib Posts: 7 New Member
edited September 21 in Help & Feedback
I got an app from play store which let me apply reward code to my 8BP account.So each time i get new code i don't have to open whole url in my game just enter code and unique id and done Here is the link:
So i just wanna ask how do they do it? I want to do the same cause' they don't let me use more than 4-5 codes per day.
Post edited by AlisaNTonik on

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,986 Pool Champion
    edited September 21
    I have no clue at all...... :*

But just wanted to post so that you would not think people are ignoring you.... ;)

Good luck, hope you get a satisfactory answer from someone.... :)

Edit: You might get a better response if posted in the Help and Feedback Category..... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

• AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,552 mod
    edited September 21
    Hello Muhammad,

No one can send directly the coins/cues/surprise boxes through Unique ID, except Miniclip. Apps like this are not safe, we prohibit the use of third-part apps as they can compromise your account’s security/details. Also, if you keep using third-party apps like this, your account will be banned/flagged.

Remember that you are fully responsible for all activity on your account.

• Muhammad AqibMuhammad Aqib Posts: 7 New Member
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I have no clue at all...... :*

But just wanted to post so that you would not think people are ignoring you.... ;)

Good luck, hope you get a satisfactory answer from someone.... :)

Edit: You might get a better response if posted in the Help and Feedback Category..... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Hahaha i would not think that.But thx for the reply.
    Hello Muhammad,

No one can send directly the coins/cues/surprise boxes through Unique ID, except Miniclip. Apps like this are not safe, we prohibit the use of third-part apps as they can compromise your account’s security/details. Also, if you keep using third-party apps like this, your account will be banned/flagged.

OK.I appreciate your answer :smile:
    Hello Muhammad,

i m little bit confuse could you plz tell me google play store have some apps which directly credit coins to a miniclip account by entering the 8 ball pool unique id. How is that possible? they are not official.......
  • sasho9522sasho9522 Posts: 74 Pool Player
    You probably talk about the apps(games) from the "Free coins" section, right? Long time ago I have installed one of these apps and I get coins(in my case 1 or 2 cash) immedietly to my account, with no need to write unique code.
    Yeah but how do they do it
  • sasho9522sasho9522 Posts: 74 Pool Player
    edited September 24
    I dont know, probably if they detect that you have installed the the app/game then they sends you the reward. All I remember was that the offers came from "TapJoy". Also they have used to be present in the older version of web version of the game(I also get coins from completing surveys, but only for 100-200 coins). But as I said that was from the old web version, and as I said in my previous post I have installed an game and then I got cash, because I have completed the task. However I dont know how the things works now :(
    OK.I get it.
    Thanks for the reply
  • khan riyaz1998khan riyaz1998 Posts: 2 New Member
    How to send cues
  • khan riyaz1998khan riyaz1998 Posts: 2 New Member
    How to send cues and epic box