Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Complain about my account

King SyedKing Syed Posts: 1 New Member
Dear sir ,
I lost 110 million from this account which I am using with facebook !! I lost my 110 million pool coins !! It has said that I am using third party applications for transferring coins !! I didn't even know about it !! I only bought an amazing offer but I lost my 110 million coins !! I request you to kindly refund my pool coins !! My unique I'd is : 2218166489 !! Hoping positive response from you !! Kindly refund
From ,
King Syed !!

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,352 Pool Forum VIP
    Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

Unfortunately, there is pretty much nothing anyone here on the forum can do about your issue..... :*

I am just a fellow player and forum member, so this should not be taken as an official response of any kind...just a long-term member providing info I have seen over and over again.... ;)

MiniClip staff here are here just to manage and run the forum.....all game/account specific issues can only be handled and dealt with through the Help Center....
    Your best bet is to submit a help request through the Help Center using the link provided in this thread:
    https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/26992/changes-on-how-to-contact-miniclips-customer-support

Without a ticket number from that team, there is nothing at all staff here can do....nor anyone else here..... ;)

There are a number of glitches and bugs that do cause issues for people....but as I said, only the support team at the Help Center can initiate an investigation when alerted to it....

Best of luck in getting your issue resolved.... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • Ryan CawdorRyan Cawdor Posts: 283 Pool Pro
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Your best bet is to submit a help request through the Help Center using the link provided in this thread:
    https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/26992/changes-on-how-to-contact-miniclips-customer-support

Unfortunately, highly probable that Miniclip won't do **** about it. I bought one of those promos, which promised coins, 5 scratch cards and a cue. I got the coins but nothing else. I submitted a ticket and even 3 weeks later, I didn't hear back...other than their introductory canned response stating We got your ticket, don't write us again, we'll process your ticket when we get around to it etc etc.

It was only a 99cent or a 1.99 purchase so I don't really care other than the fact that Miniclip seems to like **** their customers these days. That's too bad, they used to be decent.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,352 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 29
    Unfortunately, highly probable that Miniclip won't do **** about it. I bought one of those promos, which promised coins, 5 scratch cards and a cue. I got the coins but nothing else. I submitted a ticket and even 3 weeks later, I didn't hear back...other than their introductory canned response stating We got your ticket, don't write us again, we'll process your ticket when we get around to it etc etc.

It was only a 99cent or a 1.99 purchase so I don't really care other than the fact that Miniclip seems to like **** their customers these days. That's too bad, they used to be decent.

Either fortunately...or unfortunately, not really sure which tbh.... :D ....

But the responsibility for that is way, way, waaaaayyyyy above my paygrade.... :*

I just pass on what I see....historically speaking.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

• Ryan CawdorRyan Cawdor Posts: 283 Pool Pro
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Either fortunately...or unfortunately, not really sure which tbh.... :D ....

But the responsibility for that is way, way, waaaaayyyyy above my paygrade.... :*

I just pass on what I see....historically speaking.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Since I criticized them, it's only fair to say that they finally got back to me yesterday, and credit my account with the necessary stuff.