Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Will i get ban if i got final warning ???

Hi all can anyone help me will i get banned if i get final warning ??? Reason i got flagged because i am playing 8ball pool on rooted device now i got new mobile its official should i purchase or should i create new account because i have 7 legendary cues will i get ban anyday please answer

Comments

• Gigi AronGigi Aron Posts: 117 Pool Pro
    byyyyyyyy :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    You will find out soon enough - your fate is in the post lol. :*
  • zain.saleem404@gmail.comzain.saleem404@gmail.com Posts: 10 Pool Player
    My fate is good than you. if you dont have the answer then you can keep your mouth shut. Your opinion doesnt matter i dont even care thankyou.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 603 Pool Pro
    no reason to be hateful man. G is just speaking truth. It at the very least casts doubt on credibility in the question. that is:

the post gave off bad scents, the retort made little sense, but that's just my .02 cents, due to this sinse, since we're sharing opinions :wink:
  • Janae DeeneyJanae Deeney Posts: 4 New Member
    I have one account and they took all my coins (1.9 billion) with a warning message. how do I get them back. I am not transferring and very rarely even play friends. just play the 50mil game,

this also happened after I bought every cue last night, not sure why that would matter but thought I would add that fact.

please help ID 136-229-526-7
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 603 Pool Pro
    edited October 7
    I have one account and they took all my coins (1.9 billion) with a warning message. how do I get them back. I am not transferring and very rarely even play friends. just play the 50mil game,

this also happened after I bought every cue last night, not sure why that would matter but thought I would add that fact.

first let me say i don't work for miniclip. secondly let me suggest you submit a support ticket and explain what you have here over there to them. IF, a FORUM MODERATOR (not anyone who can actually do something about that) sees this they will most likely suggest the same but in a slightly more helpful manner by providing the link :smiley: Good luck and I hope they sort it for you.

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,352 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 7
    Hi all can anyone help me will i get banned if i get final warning ??? Reason i got flagged because i am playing 8ball pool on rooted device now i got new mobile its official should i purchase or should i create new account because i have 7 legendary cues will i get ban anyday please answer

I am just a fellow player and forum member, so this is nothing official in any manner, but I will throw in my 7 cents (inflation @David Rohrer ... :D )....

You say they gave you a warning for using a "hacked Android", or as you said, a "rooted device"...same thing....and you admitted to using it... ;)
    Hence, you knowingly violated the Law and MiniClip rules...
    They gave you a warning to stop...and you say you did....the way I see it is that as long as you follow all the rules with no ambiguity whatsoever, you should be OK...... :*

But of course, as I said, that decision is not up to me.... :|

G11gaming wrote: »
    You will find out soon enough - your fate is in the post lol. :*
    My fate is good than you. if you dont have the answer then you can keep your mouth shut. Your opinion doesnt matter i dont even care thankyou.

As to this response.... :s
    You posted a thread looking for responses.....you will get them whether you like it or not..... ;) that is why it is called a forum....
    In addition, your thread openly states you were caught using nefarious methods of play...you admitted to doing so.... :| ...this forum is provided by MiniClip for the intended use of genuine and honest players for discussions... ....and is for the most part.... :)

You admitted to using a nefarious method to give you an unfair advantage over honest players.... :s ...

I highly doubt you will garner much sympathy here...especially with that hoity-toity buffoon response towards a regular member....
    You honestly expected an open-arms welcome from folks you possibly cheated against?....sheesh...get real..... :| whether you did take advantage of others by using the tools available with that device is a moot point... :*

See disclaimer above*
    Both of you have only one option to get an official response....(I make no claim that it works well or even at all, although they fixed my problem right away when I made my only request), just passing on what I have observed here over many years of watching.... ;) ...) You must follow the directions contained in this thread:
    https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/26992/changes-on-how-to-contact-miniclips-customer-support

No one here, from admins to lowliest member can help without a ticket number from the Help Center, and then, only admins and mods can do anything..... ;) ...true story...

Best of Luck.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • cakes1cakes1 Posts: 22 Pool Player

This is what happened to me!!!!!

I bought, and opened a ton of legendary boxes, on the day of the update for the new cues.

...I'm 'Diamond', as you can imagine spent loads of real money on this game, had over 3,000 cash, so spent about 1,000 of it, opened the boxes, closed the game down, opened it up about an hour later to be greeted with final warning message, and over 2 billion coins removed, plus weekly winning gone!!!!!!

I thought this might just of happened to me, as I put in 3 report requests to miniclip, no replies though...Now I see you have been hit by the same thing....Some how we need to take this further???