Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

9 Ball is Fun but Full of Cowards (Mostly Men)

Mariam BegMariam Beg Posts: 1 New Member
You know what I mean right?

Players who want to play safe by 'refusing to play', wait for you to clear the balls & hope eventually you make a mistake when 2-3 balls are left for them to sail home.

Tagged:

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,168 Pool Forum VIP
    Hello and welcome to the forum.... :)

That is not limited to the 9 Ball game.... ;)

They have been around since day one.....the "one and done" players have been annoying since the beginning..... :*

Names and images really mean nothing....no way to tell the gender of any opponent for sure....IMO... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 363 Pool Pro
    Unless they play a good safety shot, I'll take the table anytime. This technique you describe show weakness.
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 90 Pool Player
    Mariam Beg wrote: »

Players who want to play safe by 'refusing to play', wait for you to clear the balls & hope eventually you make a mistake when 2-3 balls are left for them to sail home.

And it seems that u often make mistakes and they win the game....unfair on their part...by the way r u a feminist. ..
  • DupeedDupeed Posts: 2 New Member
    Then just refuse
    Mariam Beg wrote: »

Then just refuse to play too. I usually pot the white ball if they refuse to break until they take their shot.

• CorbyCorby Posts: 363 Pool Pro
    Having the break is NOT a disadvantage.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    Maybe they are just polite (in their own minds) and think you are not as good player as men, hence give you the advantage.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    Men and their balls ...
  • KnutKaseKnutKase Posts: 2 New Member
    I've seen this in 9 ball and 8 ball. Most recently in the 2nd round of an 8 ball tourney. Dude tapped the rack on the break and then kept hiding the cue ball behind one of his. I made as many as I could given the situation, but it was very frustrating. After I missed a very difficult shot on the 8 ball, he then ran out the table ... and of course followed that with a "BWAHAHAHA" text. Pathetic.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    i think i played same dude in tourney Knutkase, lol....but even if you mentioned his name i wouldn't remember just nearly the EXACT scenario and verbiage