Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

"Deal of the Month"

UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 471 Pool Pro
edited October 7 in Help & Feedback
I've see this offer on the new PC version and know that it each purchase takes you up a level starting at level 1.

But why does Miniclip not tell you anywhere what the final objective / offer is?

If each offer is a numerical level and your offered level 2 after purchasing level 1 what level does it go up to and what is the ultimate deal?

Strange to offer a levelling up deal with no explanation anywhere apart from what the current level deal offers.

Comments

• UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 471 Pool Pro
    edited October 9
    41 views and nobody has any idea!!!

Can't believe Miniclip are promoting an in game promotion and forgot to explain what it actually achieves if you continue to level up?
    @Miniclip
    @Raquel
    Strange this has since disappeared altogether now.

Wonder why?
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 236 Pool Pro
    yeah i was on deal 3 lol.......don't see them now.
    I think they realised they had made an error!
    When you introduce a level for each purchase it's insinuating an ultimate goal/award.
    I was up to level 5.

So when it resets as it did frequently to level 1 again you feel you have lost your progress because you have to make a duplicate purchase to get back to the level you were on which is not right.

If you look at the current "Fall" and "9Ball" bundles they have changed the way they are promoting the offers now.