Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New legendry cues!

ANSHU*_*ANSHU*_* Posts: 27 Pool Player
Hello guys,
I Spent a lot of bucks for legendry cues I have 11 of them now("not a single piece of ARCHANGLE").
Ouch that hurts!

I want to know friends why I am not getting the percentage of coins back after losing that is promised.
I mean I have 11 so I should get 66 perc. Back but I'm hardly getting 50 percent.

Comments

• cidercodercidercoder Posts: 860 Pool Expert
    Just stop losing games :neutral:
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,008 Pool Forum VIP
    cidercoder wrote: »

D'uh! :D
  • ANSHU*_*ANSHU*_* Posts: 27 Pool Player
    cidercoder wrote: »

Thanks
  • riffdrivenriffdriven Posts: 18 Pool Player
    ANSHU*_* wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    I Spent a lot of bucks for legendry cues I have 11 of them now("not a single piece of ARCHANGLE").
    Ouch that hurts!

I want to know friends why I am not getting the percentage of coins back after losing that is promised.
    I mean I have 11 so I should get 66 perc. Back but I'm hardly getting 50 percent.

It’s because since the update, and with the addition of new legendaires, they have changed the return rate. Now you get “up too” xx% back, it going to vary from game to game. It can be from 100% to less than 50% now, it just like rolling dice. :/
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 429 Pool Pro
    there is a glitch with them. i have 18 of them. and it says i get 100% payback. sometimes i get 18m sometimes 15m sometimes 13m. not that i care what i get back. but its glitched.
    riffdriven wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    Ouch that hurts!

It’s because since the update, and with the addition of new legendaires, they have changed the return rate. Now you get “up too” xx% back, it going to vary from game to game. It can be from 100% to less than 50% now, it just like rolling dice. :/

So that's one way of loosing our real life money
    there is a glitch with them. i have 18 of them. and it says i get 100% payback. sometimes i get 18m sometimes 15m sometimes 13m. not that i care what i get back. but its glitched.

It's not a glitch brother it's just miniclip haven't declared anything about how they are going to give coins back, I noticed that "up to" thing but there should be a procedure or something
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 429 Pool Pro

It's not a glitch brother it's just miniclip haven't declared anything about how they are going to give coins back, I noticed that "up to" thing but there should be a procedure or something

i see