Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

World league toppers !

ANSHU*_*ANSHU*_* Posts: 39 Pool Player
I'm so curious to know this for a long time now.

How the **** in the world the player who are topping the world leagues have WEEKLY EARNING MORE THAN THEIR TOTAL EARNINGS.
I mean guys I have seen almost 10 billion difference.
How the **** is that possible

Comments

• riffdrivenriffdriven Posts: 18 Pool Player
    ANSHU*_* wrote: »

How the **** in the world the player who are topping the world leagues have WEEKLY EARNING MORE THAN THEIR TOTAL EARNINGS.

I’ve seen it myself a few times, they had 20B on the top of the ruby league, but their profile says they had 14B total winnings?! I’m not really sure what it is their doing, but it’s not legit I’m sure...or this new update is seriously glitched.(I wouldn’t be surprised either way)
    On top of that...have you ever seen profile pics in the leagues with multiple people in different blocks that make up the picture? Those are teams...4 or more people that play on the one single account. How can you compete with that? Not to mention it’s a clear violation of mini clips rules...”no sharing your account”! Why they haven’t been banned is a mystery, I can’t be the only one to notice, its right there for all to see.
  • ANSHU*_*ANSHU*_* Posts: 39 Pool Player
    riffdriven wrote: »

I’ve seen it myself a few times, they had 20B on the top of the ruby league, but their profile says they had 14B total winnings?! I’m not really sure what it is their doing, but it’s not legit I’m sure...or this new update is seriously glitched.(I wouldn’t be surprised either way)
    On top of that...have you ever seen profile pics in the leagues with multiple people in different blocks that make up the picture? Those are teams...4 or more people that play on the one single account. How can you compete with that? Not to mention it’s a clear violation of mini clips rules...”no sharing your account”! Why they haven’t been banned is a mystery, I can’t be the only one to notice, its right there for all to see.

Miniclip took a serious step by permanently banning the players using mods, but the hacks are still there that makes the game unfair, plus makes it really tough to top the country or world they are using something to make this much difference between there total nd weekly earning.
  • riffdrivenriffdriven Posts: 18 Pool Player
    I’m talking about this...6obrbuimnvrn.png
    This is a team of guys playing on one account together to take the world league. This is a clear violation of mini clips rules, but they don’t get banned. How are you going to beat out a team of guys, when ones not playing one of the others is, unless you play non-stop you don’t stand a chance!
  • Suhail AnsariSuhail Ansari Posts: 28 Pool Player

#miniclipdev game is not fair anymore