Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

A BAD Losing Streak...

LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 121 Pool Pro
MiniClip must have the software gods against me for all the bad rants..just call them as I see them folx..

I must have lost about 15 in a row..doing everything right, playing my best...and some how or another, the computer throws me off, gives the game that I won to my opponent..physics that somehow don't add up as far as how the ball SHOULD roll...and the usual BS you have to put up with playing here...I'm not angry..as long as I give it my best shot, I'm happy..but the software gods at MC must have times where they just pick someone as a scapegoat..and just write the code for that person so nothing goes right...maybe I'm wrong, but it sure looks that way..

Not a great way to run a business MC...remember, Karma can be a real **** at times...

Comments

• creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,385 Pool Champion
    Luxtelum wrote: »
    MiniClip must have the software gods against me for all the bad rants..just call them as I see them folx..

I must have lost about 15 in a row..doing everything right, playing my best...and some how or another, the computer throws me off, gives the game that I won to my opponent..physics that somehow don't add up as far as how the ball SHOULD roll...and the usual BS you have to put up with playing here...I'm not angry..as long as I give it my best shot, I'm happy..but the software gods at MC must have times where they just pick someone as a scapegoat..and just write the code for that person so nothing goes right...maybe I'm wrong, but it sure looks that way..

Not a great way to run a business MC...remember, Karma can be a real **** at times...
    believe me, it happens :/ :s
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 848 Pool Expert
    Same thing for me, I've won less than half my games in the last few days, compared to my normal win % of 74.8

Most games have been lost to ridiculous bad luck.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 222 Pool Pro
    me too zoggg, me too........ and to VERY low rankers. not that that means a lot anyway except for limited cue choice at lower levels means you SHOULD have advantage with better cue but with the game doinking you in the |3utt with stupid bad luck constantly it gets a little frustrating.
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    Try BF1 that will get you frustrated and angry. :D
    There's something wrong with this game, I've had yet another bad day, only 44% wins today.

What on earth is happening?
  • LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    Zoggg wrote: »
    There's something wrong with this game, I've had yet another bad day, only 44% wins today.

Good query Z...can it be that MC is "thinning the herd".....to make the people that don't purchase cash or coins, (which I don't..of course)....get lost? they just want "paying" customers?
    It's not just that I'm losing games, it's how I'm losing them. Today I have lost 2 games because I potted the white, 2 games because I snookered myself and 1 game because I potted the black. This is the worst day ever.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 222 Pool Pro

Good query Z...can it be that MC is "thinning the herd".....to make the people that don't purchase cash or coins, (which I don't..of course)....get lost? they just want "paying" customers?

No, it can't be that, or else someone better start paying attention over there a little better, lol. i did something i said i'd never do (years ago, with my friends, about this game, on teamspeak :tongue: )...... i spent money, but not a lot. 1.99 each, on two forces of nature cues. doing so, got me some rare boxes, which ALMOST has rounded out my rare cue collection. i need ONE piece to the robin hood and i have 10/10 rares. anyhooo, IF it's about paying or non-paying customers, i am losing coin too as stated about and/or it doesn't tally right at end of rounds against players WHO DO NOT have special cues (playing old version right now anyway) that earn back coins..... no idea what's up with it, but losing a lot more than normal and losing coin for inexplicable reasons to poor math :tongue: lol
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,194 Pool Champion
    It's not just that I'm losing games, it's how I'm losing them. Today I have lost 2 games because I potted the white, 2 games because I snookered myself and 1 game because I potted the black. This is the worst day ever.

Aye Zoggy, friday the 13th for sure..... :/ >:) :D
    edited October 14

Ill be back.... :)

Aye Zogggy, friday the 13th for sure..... :/ >:) :D

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,263 Pool Champion
    edited October 14
    Just coming off the back of a 2 week long struggle myself. Like Zoggg, i think my win percentage was something like 40% or less over the last 2 weeks, when my overall win percentage is 68. Twas tough.

My win percentage dropped by 0.2 from nearly 15k games played, so that will tell you how bad the streak was. But i have pulled it back over the last 2 days, and got that 0.2 back as well. A few decent winning streaks in a row helped me along.

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,052 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 14
    I keep saying this but here we go again, there is no legitimate way these people with low levels combined with low win percentages and low total winnings can play with such accuracy and it's even worse when you watch them clear the table without taking more than a fraction of a second to aim for each shot.

Levels in the 40's, win percentages around the mid to late 30's, total winnings of a few million coins ?

And they can play at a standard that most old pro's took years and years to perfect ?
    Come on.

No, I don't think the game is rigged.
    But in my experience, 6 years of playing daily, everything seems to point to a new hack out there.
    I just wish someone would acknowledge that something just doesn't feel right about the situation, and look into it.

Edit. By the way, I'm not on a losing streak at the moment, I'm still winning more than I'm losing, but I trust my instincts and what I am seeing with some players just looks so dam dodgy.
    About time to step up security for all the legit players here..... :'(
  • LuxtelumLuxtelum Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    Update: The losing streak continues...the free spins aren't much...seems I'm losing to people that are lower ranked than myself, and as stated, playing as best I can...The last 2 games, I got shut out completely..
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 446 Pool Pro
    Ya’ll need to up your game!!

J/k *runs*
    Slump appears to be over, I won 6 out of 7 today, all of them in Mumbai.
    Slump appears to be over, I won 6 out of 7 today, all of them in Mumbai.

Yay lad, its aw in the heid.... ;) >:)
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 429 Pool Pro

i feel your pain. same **** is happening to me. lol