Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Knocked over by no aim have :( !

ANSHU*_*ANSHU*_* Posts: 27 Pool Player
So I was playing in Dubai yesterday with my second account nd there was this player from Pakistan don't remember his id or username.
I was using excalliber cue with 8 bars of aim nd after the break my aim was as good as beginner cue I don't know how that happened?
Was it a glitch of game or have from other side I wasn't able to aim I lost by a single ball margin.
I was taking a long shot nd missed by a nominal distance.
Between the game I was changing the cues to avoid this no aim glitch so the moment I pick a new cue aim was normal nd second later it was again no aim. Nd it goes on happening nd I lost the match.

Did anyone had the same experience?

Comments

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 447 Pool Pro
    Yes I get this problem too, I’ve contacted miniclip about it many times too but there been no fix in a year
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,268 Pool Champion
    edited October 11
    Have you got your cue auto recharge on folks? Im guessing you have, but just in case you dont. If you dont, after so many shots the cue will default to a beginner cue setting.

liozp1jqqf57.jpg
  • ANSHU*_*ANSHU*_* Posts: 27 Pool Player
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Have you got your cue auto recharge on folks? Im guessing you have, but just in case you dont. If you dont, after so many shots the cue will default to a beginner cue setting.

liozp1jqqf57.jpg

Have uh ever used a legendary Excalibur cue dude!!
    Its free of charge man. Stop suggesting useless things.
    Yes I get this problem too, I’ve contacted miniclip about it many times too but there been no fix in a year

I haven't contacted Miniclip but it was the first time I faced that thing this game is so unfair yet addictive. I expect more from miniclip.

liozp1jqqf57.jpg

I use legendary cue which is free of any recharge. It still happened I was talking about a hack or something not recharge issue. Yet thanqq for Ur valuable suggestion.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,268 Pool Champion
    edited October 12
    ANSHU*_* wrote: »

liozp1jqqf57.jpg

I use legendary cue which is free of any recharge. It still happened I was talking about a hack or something not recharge issue. Yet thanqq for Ur valuable suggestion.

I have never used that cue, so i didnt know.
    Post edited by Raquel on
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    @ANSHU*_*Sounds like an aim glitch issue, myself and Vjay have both had troubles with it.

You are most welcome here.
    G11.
    :+1:
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 860 Pool Expert
    edited October 12
    As an offtopic sidenote: Why don't you all just block/ignore the people you don't get on with ? That way you don't see anything they post, and I'm assuming they don't see anything you post ?
    I've got fed up with a few people on here over the months, rather than argue with them and exchange insults as I used to do (which got me in trouble a few times), I now just go to their page and block them or ignore them (not sure what the exact term is), now I just see a blank post every time they type their rubbish in ! I have absolutely no interest in anything they have to say, works for me !
    Post edited by Raquel on
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,552 mod
    cidercoder wrote: »
    As an offtopic sidenote: Why don't you all just block/ignore the people you don't get on with ? That way you don't see anything they post, and I'm assuming they don't see anything you post ?
    I've got fed up with a few people on here over the months, rather than argue with them and exchange insults as I used to do (which got me in trouble a few times), I now just go to their page and block them or ignore them (not sure what the exact term is), now I just see a blank post every time they type their rubbish in ! I have absolutely no interest in anything they have to say, works for me !

Well said!
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,442 Pool Champion

Well said!

next time, leave the posts for a day, I wasn't home :(
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    Rowunbeat! wrote: »

Well said!

There's nothing to see here, please move on. :smile:
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,986 Pool Champion
    edited October 12
    Rowunbeat! wrote: »

Well said!

Just a small technicality I feel the need to point out Row.....it was Raquel who edited the posts, not @AlisaNTonik ... ;) :D

You know me.....Mr. Technicality..... :* :*
    :D :)

X5lbOom.gif

What's this all about
    G11gaming wrote: »
    @ANSHU*_*Sounds like an aim glitch issue, myself and Vjay have both had troubles with it.

You are most welcome here.
    G11.
    :+1:

Thanks man.