Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

should there be addition of snooker table in 8ballpool ?

Suhail AnsariSuhail Ansari Posts: 28 Pool Player
Its been 3 years since i started playing 8ballpool,and i have felt that from the last few months there have been a lot of new new features being introduced in the game like higher stake tables and new tournament but i felt that there should be snooker table also.9ball table was introduced recently and i don't think keeping snooker table out of the game right . so what do you think about addition of a new snooker table in the game?

Comments

• Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 706 Pool Expert
    Its a pool game - I for one wouldn't want to see Snooker introduced. If MC wanted to create a whole new snooker game then great but it doesn't belong in the same app as pool.

AIMO.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 912 Pool Expert
    edited October 12
    As a snooker player myself I would love to see a decent snooker game which had similar physics to the Pool game. But don't bundle it together with pool. Pool is Pool, Snooker is Snooka !
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    cidercoder wrote: »
    As a snooker player myself I would love to see a decent snooker game which had similar physics to the Pool game. But don't bundle it together with pool. Pool is Pool, Snooker is Snooka !

:+1: I've played snooker elsewhere, but nothing matches the mc physics. Hopefully they will one day introduce a separate snooker game with the same quality as pool has. And with an animated guy/gal, who picks the balls on the table. What's he called?
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 398 Pool Pro
  • Suhail AnsariSuhail Ansari Posts: 28 Pool Player
    okay thank u guys for your views.
  • Suhail AnsariSuhail Ansari Posts: 28 Pool Player
    mc should introduce new snooker game with same physics as pool.