Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Request no: 1724087 not answered by Miniclip, can an admin here help?

cakes1cakes1 Posts: 22 Pool Player
Hi, as per the subject, my player i.d is: 147-836-732-3

Request: 1724087 was opened on the 5th Oct 2017, 10 days ago, no response.

Hoping an admin here can get some answers...

...And btw, I'm not alone, Janae Deeney wrote (here) basically the same as me...

"I have one account and they took all my coins (1.9 billion) with a warning message. how do I get them back. I am not transferring and very rarely even play friends. just play the 50mil game,

this also happened after I bought every cue last night, not sure why that would matter but thought I would add that fact.

please help ID 136-229-526-7"

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,168 Pool Forum VIP
    Belated welcome to the forum..... :)

I saw your other post in that other thread with Janae's post...and I presume you saw my response there....since you have submitted a support request and have a ticket number now... ;)

But there is really only one active Admin here now and that is @Raquel ...not sure if @GeorgeSweeper is still active have not seen any recent posts from him, plus he is primarily designated for researching suspicious activity reports... but to make either of them (or a mod's attention...even though they are not MIniclip employees and have limited capabilities to assist in account specific issues) aware of an issue, you need to tag them specifically in a post or send a PM directly to them..... :| otherwise, they most likely will not see it.... :#

I did you a favor by tagging the two remaining admins here for you...so maybe they will see it and respond for you.....hope so.... ;)

Good luck with your issue.... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • cakes1cakes1 Posts: 22 Pool Player
    Thank you for adding the tags Sunidhifan, hopefully at least one of them will reply...
    Thank you for adding the tags Sunidhifan, hopefully at least one of them will reply...
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 38 admin
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

But there is really only one active Admin here now and that is @Raquel ...not sure if @GeorgeSweeper is still active have not seen any recent posts from him, plus he is primarily designated for researching suspicious activity reports...
    X5lbOom.gif

Can't a guy take a vacation?

As for you issue, our Player Support Team has already replied to you. You were not hacked and there isn't a "they". You can submitted a new ticket and PM me with its number and I will explain it.
    As for you issue, our Player Support Team has already replied to you. You were not hacked and there isn't a "they". You can submitted a new ticket and PM me with its number and I will explain it.

I have not had a reply to the ticket number 1724087. If I had a reply I would not be posting here.

...I had a 'final warning' message, 2 billion coins removed and surprise boxes that failed to open and were lost, all immediately after an update, and following me trying to open lots of legendary boxes.......And I'm not the only one, as shown on this forum.

...No answers to any of any of this.

So there's no point in getting a "new" ticket, until the old one is answered...

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,168 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 19
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

But there is really only one active Admin here now and that is @Raquel ...not sure if @GeorgeSweeper is still active have not seen any recent posts from him, plus he is primarily designated for researching suspicious activity reports...
    X5lbOom.gif

Can't a guy take a vacation?

Sure people can take a vacation....I have no problem with that at all.... ;)

I do not believe I made even the slightest implication that you are not doing your job....
    All I simply said was that I had not seen any recent posts by you...and then tagged you in the hope that his issue could be dealt with........and that is quite obviously true:

wG5CgKy.png

Your last post made here on the forum was September 22nd....25 days prior to my comment that I had not seen any recent posts.....
    There was no intent on my part to belittle you or indicate that you were slacking in your job whatsoever....only the simple fact, which can be seen above, that I had not seen any recent posts.....25 days is quite a while and falls well within the range of not being recent.... ;) ....

I see no need for you to be offended.... :*

Edit: Just on a side note.... I have posted the same exact advice, with even more detail, like providing the actual link to the detailed post regarding the subject at least 25 or 30 times since you have joined us as the designated "suspicious activity investigator"..... ;)
    And yet not once have I seen or received any recognition in any form, such as a tag of it being @properadvice as done here.... :*

y0bo0cb.png

In point of fact, the post you made quoting me here is the very first post you have made addressing me or acknowledging my existence in any way...either openly on the forum or in PM form......... :|
    Not even a thanks for my posted 'welcome to the forum' I made in your introduction thread......but whatever.....
    Not whining at all....just pointing out a fact.... :D

However, I will say "you are welcome" for trying to help anyway.... :* .....

I hope you enjoyed your vacation.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
    Bump.
    Bump,