Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How would you grow the forum?

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 709 Pool Expert
    I think MC sponsored Tournaments, organized and tracked through the forums, like the private ones we coordinate, could be way to bring more to the forum and initiate positive active participation over here. Several rooms where multiple tournament challenges can occur simultaneously and have neutral moderators "admin" the games in fair play. You could use the rules of higher tier PAID games, but without the coins cost for fun/sport play of tournaments here. That way the indirect 8ball shots, and foul shot rules are already in place and would automatically give the opponent the ball if you fouled. the only thing i (we) might like to add is that you do NOT move the cue after a foul. if it were not a scratch and is still on table it is shot from there or one ballspace away like real pool if it is totally blocked. if it is a scratch foul it is shot from the FOUL LINE. Just a thought. Anyone else like to see something like this occur over here? It would be fun i think.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,270 Pool Champion
    edited December 2017
    Give multiple forum accounts to seasoned forum members. That should do it.

To order to grow the forum you need stop making accounts and let the new members to join the forum. The more the better. Please stop creating account @wafflewoman
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Posts: 6,561 Pool Forum VIP
    Months supply of adult diapers to all new members.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد BRBPosts: 1,017 Pool Champion
    Is the Official Forum Tournament ever returning?
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,440 Pool Champion
    With growth comes proposals - do mc have anything they would like to suggest to improve the forum?
    edited January 4
    G11gaming wrote: »
    With growth comes proposals - do mc have anything they would like to suggest to improve the forum?

If they want to grow the forum , they would of done it by now. The reason is there isn't enough people on the forum to grow the forum. This is how it is going to be. A few people can't grow the forum . What can be do as members that we can tell our friends, family ,etc to come join the forum. There wouldn't be much proposal for few members on the forum. ;)

Edit , We can do our best only
    So, is it official then? They don't want to grow the forum.
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    So, is it official then? They don't want to grow the forum.

It is not my saying . I am just a member like you . It is my opinion only.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد BRBPosts: 1,017 Pool Champion
    The forum wouldn't grow if the admins/mods visit it once in a blue moon

What does that have to do with anything. Only member could grow the forum . When did you see a mod or admin made a topic ? Only members like us only.

It can grow with enough input from folk here and the admin putting across some ideas so we can discuss those ideas and come up with future possibilities for improvement/growth etc " never give up " on improving... :)
    edited January 4
    Well, if nobody can't log in to forum or don't even know about its existence, it's hard to grow it.

We have to send someone out there to tell others we're trapped in here. :D
    Well, if nobody can't log in to forum or don't even know about its existence, it's hard to grow it.

That is my point and let me look for opinion that i gave a long time ago .

This is very true and has been discussed i believe. Not fixable, right?
    A link from the mobile to the forum.

A like thumb up with counter. No names.

A Kudos system for those who help out.

A polling vote option.

A shout box.

More ranks as you post.

A massive array of different smilies.

I think they should more pop ups on the games, which games they choose, so they could come and join the forum. They should make the forum more noticeable so people come and join them. ;)

Found it @*Aurora*
    Opinions don't make this forum grow either. Actions are needed.

Very true. Look this is MC's Official forum that is not easily accessible, come on they have TV advertisements and folk can't log in to the forum. Something can and should be done about that. Maybe it's lack of funding for MC's pool game ( web ) i dunno.

Very true. Look this is MC's Official forum that is not easily accessible, come on they have TV advertisements and folk can't log in to the forum. Something can and should be done about that. Maybe it's lack of funding for MC's pool game ( web ) i dunno.

I think different @G11gaming . They already have so many people playing pool right ? I think the should go through the forum to go to pool in my opinion . If they have that many people playing pool and how come we can't get people to join the forum ?
    They've seen us and don't like what they see?
    They've seen us and don't like what they see?

If they have or haven't . I do not know. Only for us we can do our best. If we can't change it and no one will change it for us. Do our best and hope for the best. Lets see what is going be done by October of this year. One year will be passed by October . :p