Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

I am done with spending money on this game

동규동규 Posts: 44 Pool Player
Yeahbahc0kyrrz8b.png

Comments

• Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 669 Pool Expert
    How many boxes did it take?
  • 동규동규 Posts: 44 Pool Player
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    Idk about total 3600cash? It's good to think 30 boxes for one cue piece when you have about 14 legendary cues
    yep that's what i found. I have 15 cues and opened 40 boxes recently only to find 2 new pieces :( That almost feels like MC are conning us.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 363 Pool Pro
    I ignore all these marketing techniques and just play the game for fun and to pass the time.
    Corby wrote: »
    I ignore all these marketing techniques and just play the game for fun and to pass the time.
    Actually that's the wisest xD cues are not important obviously

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 517 Pool Pro
    동규 wrote: »
    Idk about total 3600cash? It's good to think 30 boxes for one cue piece when you have about 14 legendary cues

How much did you spend
    edited November 3
    2tinfrifca1a.jpg
    동규 wrote: »

How much did you spend

230 USD? I worked parttime job hard ;-;
  • Paul DawsonPaul Dawson Posts: 106 Pool Pro
    I have never spent a single penny of real money on this game. Maybe that's why they keep interfering with my games and rigging them for me to lose.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 491 Pool Pro
    haha. when i had my 3400 cash. i opened 7 new ones with 1400. but after that i swear to you over 80 boxes more that 1000 cash at once not a single piece of the last 3. i swear. the last 1000 pieces i opened teh valkyrie and 2 pieces of the fire storm and 2 archon.
  • KubangputiahKubangputiah Posts: 19 Pool Player
    yep that's what i found. I have 15 cues and opened 40 boxes recently only to find 2 new pieces :( That almost feels like MC are conning us.

Soon you will join us :)
    Used 86 pc and 5th box opened I got my final Archangel piece. And this was my first break.....

pqwsbcw7fhd2.jpeg

Used 86 pc and 5th box opened I got my final Archangel piece. And this was my first break.....

pqwsbcw7fhd2.jpeg

XD congrats I don't have archangel cue. Btw it's so surprised that you haven't unlocked that Comboshot awards till that level xD

• J@BI786J@BI786 Posts: 12 Pool Player
    Could you disclose how many pieces of the older 10 did you get from the 230$
    and how much cash did the last few pieces take in terms of boxes or pool cash
    Just curious to know
    J@BI786 wrote: »
    Could you disclose how many pieces of the older 10 did you get from the 230$
    and how much cash did the last few pieces take in terms of boxes or pool cash
    Just curious to know

I think I have been spent more than 250$

First 13 cues are easy to get. You can get it spending about 1500 pool cash. But you need to spend more than 3000 cash to get the last 7 piece. And I still don't have the last two