Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Cue recharge

*Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 613 Pool Expert
Every time i want to buy a cue, they do not but the recharge fee. Who agrees with me that they should but the recharge fee on it. ;) ;) :p :o

Comments

• Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Posts: 394 Pool Pro
    Click on for charging fee.
    v87j8z2wdvk0.jpg

tmfio82ectkw.jpg
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 613 Pool Expert
    edited November 6
    Click on for charging fee.
    v87j8z2wdvk0.jpg

tmfio82ectkw.jpg

I don't mean on that . I mean on the advertise they sell on the new version of pool

Edit The package deal must be fee recharge than? Right administrators ?
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    HAHA!! so i misunderstood you too then. And NO, it's NOT free on the offers that you purchase cues with real cash with. I have purchased a couple now. One is 200 to recharge and the other is 400. I agree, i DO wish it had the dropdown dash on them so you could see ALL of those details :wink:
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    I agree with @*Cheetah Girl*, they should tell you exactly what you are paying for, and if they won't then my advice would be the same as hers.... don't buy it !
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 613 Pool Expert
    HAHA!! so i misunderstood you too then. And NO, it's NOT free on the offers that you purchase cues with real cash with. I have purchased a couple now. One is 200 to recharge and the other is 400. I agree, i DO wish it had the dropdown dash on them so you could see ALL of those details :wink:

@David Rohrer you did not misunderstood on that one. You showed me how , thanks for that and sorry i wasn't clear before. Like @Nanny Ogg said I will not buy anything that doesn't have any details. I just want a package deal with lower recharge since , i don't have that much coins to recharge every time .