Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Coins missing

Lenny LeonardLenny Leonard Posts: 3 New Member
A couple of months ago I had 35,000,000 coins and today I have 250. I haven't gambled them away or given them away. I received a warning for specious activity but I'm just a normal user and have no idea why i received this message. Feels like my account was hacked and my coins stolen.
A. Can I get them back?
B. What can I do to prevent this happening again?

Comments

• CorbyCorby Posts: 363 Pool Pro
    Lenny, if you received a warning than you didn't get hacked. Hackers are not giving warnings.
  • Lenny LeonardLenny Leonard Posts: 3 New Member
    okay, we hackers do steal and they also create suspicious activity on networks and user accounts, and as I said above: I haven't gambled them away or given them away. I received a warning for suspicious activity but I'm just a normal user and have no idea why i received this message.

Looking for helpful comments, not just people trying to notch up posts. Thanks.
  • Lenny LeonardLenny Leonard Posts: 3 New Member
    *Well, not we.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 12
    Welcome to the forum @Lenny Leonard

Miniclip's cheat detection system is flawed and is known to throw up false positives.
    I have had at least half a dozen of those "alerts" myself.
    The first one I had they also removed all my coins.

Your best bet is to open a ticket with the support department and explain your situation.
    If you have no response from them after a couple of weeks send a private message to one of the forum admins, with your ticket number, and ask if they would be kind enough to look into the matter for you.
    My coins were returned with an apology.

The other alerts I got did not result in my coins disappearing, and after querying this with an admin was informed that there is a glitch in the system, so if your coins are untouched ( in any subsequent alerts you may get ) you can just ignore them, as I do.

p.s. Some of us don't need to bump our post count LOL
    p.p.s. That's not a dig at you Corby, just a little braggadocio about my own posts LOL
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 363 Pool Pro
    edited November 12
    Looks like after joining 2 minutes before you post, then accusing me of racking up a post you are only trolling and getting close of being deleted again. Lol
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    Corby wrote: »
    Looks like after joining 2 minutes before you post, then accusing me of racking up a post you are only trolling and getting close of being deleted again. Lol

Don't feed the trolls, Corby.

• cidercodercidercoder Posts: 882 Pool Expert
    okay, we hackers do steal"
    And therein lies your answer ! :neutral: