Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New Chat Sentence in 8 Ball Pool !!

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 2017
    "Sorry"
    "You're Welcome"
    "Care to meet in a friendly game?"
    "Fluke much?"

X5lbOom.gif

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    im yo daddy son ;)

that all you got boy

how ya like me now ;)

• Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 463 Pool Pro
    1.) “Aw, vaffanculo you”!

2.) “You win one more game, you're gonna be humping your fist for a long time. Got that, Vincent”?

3.) “It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes”

4.) “I haven't played serious pool since before you were born, and right off the bat, I'm layin' 'em to waste! Watch this. Nine on the break...”
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    1, Bring it on
    2, Your welcome
    3, Your the best
    4, Your funny
    5, Your #1
    6, Really
    7, Could you hurry up ?
    8 Show me what you got !
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 496 Pool Pro
    "You think i don't know i play like a pro"?
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 440 Pool Pro
    "I don't rattle kid! But just for that I'm gonna beat you flat!"

Or if you're feeling less confident:

"Look I've got troubles... and I think maybe you've got troubles. Maybe it'd be better if we just leave each other alone."

And for sure on "sorry". I think it's a tad more useful than four different versions of "!!*#$?!!".
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 883 Pool Expert
    ''You'll never beat me, loser''
    There are a lot of players whom I see everyday in the highest tiers and despite spamming during the whole game, they never beat me, so I'd like to send them that message
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Losers always spam chat.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    You need chalk on that cue son?
  • John CollinsJohn Collins Posts: 22 Pool Player
    "I hear poodles barking in my head"
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2017
    "My turn"......

For when they miss.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • fellow biafrafellow biafra Posts: 11 Pool Player
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    Seriously

Your welcome

Pleasure playing with you
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 189 Pool Pro
    Can you shoot any slower?
    How bout 'hope you're having a nice day:)'. Would be a good high road response to 'in your face' lol

Or since so many of the chats can be interpreted multiple ways, how bout 'and I'm not being sarcastic' :D
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    odlllbo wrote: »

"Look I've got troubles... and I think maybe you've got troubles. Maybe it'd be better if we just leave each other alone."

*oppo reads quote, insta stops hitting the chat "close" button, looks up to the window ponderously, returns to the game, dejectedly hits the "good luck" button before deliberately potting the black and loses the game, walks into the bathroom, looks at himself in the mirror, drinking vodka straight from the bottle asks himself where did it all go wrong before collapsing in tears onto the bathroom mat screaming why god why!!!*

gonna go look for that on netflix now lol, haven't seen it in a while

someone was winning as graciously as usual the other day, so i didn the solitary "forever alone" quote at the end of the match, he went mad, hitting every quote he quickly could, added me as a friend, wanted to play again, even when i was in the lobby he was challenging me in jakarta, dude had like 50 berlins rings, something about "forever alone" that just seems to touch a nerve with the standard 8bp troll lol

-Alyna wrote: »
    ''You'll never beat me, loser''

lol @Alyna ouch! :o

brutal ;)
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    You need chalk on that cue son?

haha love it

*oppo reads quote, insta stops hitting the chat "close" button, looks up to the window ponderously, returns to the game, dejectedly hits the "good luck" button before deliberately potting the black and loses the game, walks into the bathroom, looks at himself in the mirror, drinking vodka straight from the bottle asks himself where did it all go wrong before collapsing in tears onto the bathroom mat screaming why god why!!!*

:D lol. Then later after his tears have dried and he's cleaning up bits of broken mirror, the Beach Boys' God Only Knows starts playing. After a brief montage on the practice table he emerges anew with the mantra "no spam chat. Not today... and probably not tomorrow".
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 189 Pool Pro
    GD you <insert name> for introducing me to this game!

:D lol. Then later after his tears have dried and he's cleaning up bits of broken mirror, the Beach Boys' God Only Knows starts playing. After a brief montage on the practice table he emerges anew with the mantra "no spam chat. Not today... and probably not tomorrow".

:D :D

*nina simones feeling good plays*

walking off into the sunset with a demur lady friend, a dog has done it's business on the pavement, our hero seeing it at the last minutes adjusts him step just in time and swerves spoiling his brand new sparkling black and white spatz, after which he looks at his lady friend and says: "clo...." to which she stops him mid word with a raise of her eyebrow, he knowingly smirks, looks back at her with a nod of the head and says: "nearly" after which they rejoin arms and continue off into the sunset

i think we've got a trilogy here for the hustler, colour of money @odlllbo lol