Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

DELETED POST

Darren HowellDarren Howell Posts: 13 New Member
So where did my post go from last night? The one having a rant about... *people* who win the break and then don't? Censorship? Can't have a rant now and then, Miniclip? Offend someone?

:(

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,168 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 13
    Again...this is nothing official since I am just a fellow player and forum member.... ;)

But my bet would be that it was deleted due to the not-so-subtle disguising of cursing, but even more so, the wishing of death upon others.....that is highly frowned upon here...and rightly so IMO.... ;)

Everyone makes rants every now and then....you just have to maintain a family oriented decorum in the process.... :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 363 Pool Pro
    Or! Trolling. Lol
  • Darren HowellDarren Howell Posts: 13 New Member
    Explain.
    edited November 13
    Explain.

Not sure who you are asking.... :*

But I will explain my comment from mine and many others point of view..... ;)

Cursing is frowned upon due to this being a family-friendly site.... 13+ can register, so even though we all know children much younger than that use far worse language these days on a daily basis.....it is the appearance of proper decorum that MiniClip desires...

As to any hints of desire to see bodily harm come to others....well...society and recent events around the world call for a need to stifle and remove even the slightest hint of such..... :* Just common sense....

I know that here in southern Oregon where I live, back in 2012, a fellow from southern California (more than 1,200 miles away) got mad at a specific player on the game "Assassins Creed" they played online.....the guy (who lived in Ashland, OR 15 miles away from me) who kept winning was taunting him.....somehow, the guy from CA managed to track down his location, name and address....he ambushed him in a park in the early evening and murdered him with a sword he purchased just for cutting off the guys head...which he did.....multiple lives ruined over a silly online game..... :s

The world has gotten very much off track this millennia.... so even the slightest intimation of serious hostility or threats of death are taken very seriously.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • Darren HowellDarren Howell Posts: 13 New Member
    Sorry, not you, Sunidhifan. I was referring to the other guy with his 'Or! Trolling. Lol' comment.