Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Why do people not play tournaments. I wanna play more

IwannaplaypewlIwannaplaypewl Posts: 1 New Member
More people need to play the new version of pool, it has better look feel, and control, with more challenges, I have noticed that even though it is better than the original version, not as many people play. There are lots of levels that I have opened in 8 and 9 ball where there are no opponents, and there are never any opponents in the tournaments ever, and I want to play the tournaments, some of the new levels that are not tournaments I would like to try. but not often as coin is high they are high levels, but there is no one playing even in the lowest levels of the tournaments. everybody that plays need to play the new version with me. I am not hard to beat I like to play for fun, I win as much as I lose, if I don't lose even more. but I can not play if no one is playing, If nothing else the Dev's should at least make some NPC's . not super hard NPC's but one's that mimic other players. thank you and
_____COME PLAY TOURNAMENTS IN THE NEW VERSION OF POOL WITH ME___ have fun. \m/

Comments