Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

N0V8MB8R League for PC Players [Old version]

Comments

• *Aurora**Aurora* A minute, an hour, a month. Death is certain. The time is not.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    Great! Let's get this mini league started then. You can freely agree with each other when you can play. 8 ball pool PC old version, Miniclip rules, except we ignore timer, each game 11 frames.

Participants:
    @*Aurora*
    @David Rohrer
    @G11gaming
    @joe.
    @Talha
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 663 Pool Expert
    edited November 22
    Finally, the time has come. Who'll be my first opponent?

EDIT: I got to hit the sack. Should be available later.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* A minute, an hour, a month. Death is certain. The time is not.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    Ask me to play whenever you see me online.
    Good games, @joe. 6-5 to him.
  • joe.joe. Posts: 221 Pool Pro
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Good games, @joe. 6-5 to him.

Thanks, good games.

Because of time zone difference, could maybe the other players post on here what time will be most appropriate for them to play?

thanks
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 580 Pool Pro
    Thanks Aurora for the good games. Was fun as always, even though you stole my stripes on the scratch break :tongue: :D haha
    stiqwivvtpkf.png
    Thanks Aurora for the good games. Was fun as always, even though you stole my stripes on the scratch break :tongue: :D haha
    stiqwivvtpkf.png

How cheeky of you! You innocently challenge me in the Lads&Ladettes-thread to a friendly game... then post your achievements in my league thread. I have sent in my protest. The jury will look into this case. I'll get back to you when I get back from me. The jury may have to consider suspending you from the next 4 games in this league.

photo.jpg

edited November 24
    we can nitch that if you aren't happy with the results and try again? LOL :D in the same conversation i had asked joe if he wanted to get his tourny games in, so when you got involved and we played 11 of course i figured you were playing the match too. Play them again, suspend me, no matter.
    edited November 24
    Jury has checked the rules again and will give themselves a warning for not taking these kinds of situations into consideration. The result remains as it is.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,040 Pool Champion
    Anyone here want to make one with me? ;)
    edited November 24
    Sure, i'll challenge you

EDIT* shows you online in game and i've challenged you more than 10 times and let the timer run out... i'll check again in a bit i guess
    good games G11 as always.
    kdexs57wy6xz.png
    Sure, i'll challenge you

EDIT* shows you online in game and i've challenged you more than 10 times and let the timer run out... i'll check again in a bit i guess
    good games G11 as always.
    kdexs57wy6xz.png

Cheers Dave lad , and as you say gga... B) ;)
    I am here to vanquish you @David Rohrer :D

P.S JK
    Talha wrote: »
    I am here to vanquish you David Rohrer :D

P.S JK

I could play you now, Talha. :)
    I'm here too if anyone wants some carnage in their lives :D ;) :p
    who will play who?
    Talha wrote: »
    who will play who?

I just started with G11.
    I'll finish my dinner until you are done.
  • joe.joe. Posts: 221 Pool Pro
    I'm free to play a game too btw!