Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Winning the weekly leader board

TalhaTalha Posts: 664 Pool Expert
Show-off your weekly league's winning here.
I start from my self. Was able to get 3rd mark last week.
t9u2ku34gdyc.png

Comments

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 571 Pool Expert
    I got about 3bn once but I don’t compete for it anymore because in my league you normally need at least 10bn to reach top 3
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 706 Pool Expert
    I came top 50 in world league a while back when Paris was top tier. I won approx. 100 games a day over 5 days as I remember. In new money that would only give 23b so no where near today’s top 300

mfrioj95jkk3.png
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 445 Pool Pro
    edited November 17
    I placed as high as sixth in my league a few years back. The guys that generally top it are almost always the same and have 6 or more distinctly different faces represented in their profile pics. Some even have names like “Team D Bag” and “Mommas boys, the ones that cant score a girlfriend, all 7 of em”.....etc....
    I wonder what that might indicate? Sociopathic Multiple Personality Disorder of some sort? If so I’m proud of them for managing to play non stop with their condition & all...
  • Juned jJuned j Posts: 27 Pool Player
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 664 Pool Expert
    I placed as high as sixth in my league a few years back. The guys that generally top it are almost always the same and have 6 or more distinctly different faces represented in their profile pics. Some even have names like “Team D Bag” and “Mommas boys, the ones that cant score a girlfriend, all 7 of em”.....etc....
    I wonder what that might indicate? Sociopathic Multiple Personality Disorder of some sort? If so I’m proud of them for managing to play non stop with their condition & all...

Team players those are... 6 or 7 persons playing the same account ........
    Juned j wrote: »
    52c3nqj1if0c.jpg

Nice Juned. I guess those two players came out of nowhere at last moments.
    Talha wrote: »

What is it thats gained through such a coordinated effort on that level. Do these fellas hold each other accountable for working their shifts according to a shrewdly planned schedule that ensures 24 hour coverage throughout the week? Some just gotta be better than their team mates so there’s undoubtedly a lot of animosity & back stabbing resent running rampant among them. How do they evenly distribute the glory so that no ones feelings get hurt?
    It just boggles the mind...
    rww1flpkrcsb.jpeg
    Look at the poor cat in the middle. Look really close...
    He’s clearly the weak one because the rage & contempt for the rest of those bullies is unmistakable in his eyes. They probably call him Pete because they never bothered to ask him his name & it’s safe to assume they only keep him on board because of his semi attractive sister that conveniently has extremely low self esteem because shes also a heavy drinker and finds false self validation in the constant physical advances of her jealous brothers friends.

What is it thats gained through such a coordinated effort on that level. Do these fellas hold each other accountable for working their shifts according to a shrewdly planned schedule that ensures 24 hour coverage throughout the week? Some just gotta be better than their team mates so there’s undoubtedly a lot of animosity & back stabbing resent running rampant among them. How do they evenly distribute the glory so that no ones feelings get hurt?

:o
    I had better remain silent.....................

:o
    I had better remain silent.....................

Silence is the unseen enemy here compadre. Let it out...
  • Juned jJuned j Posts: 27 Pool Player

Thanks Talha.
    The 2nd one appeared late on Sunday . But 1st one was present from the beginning, as you can see he passed all the sapphire league and 6 levels of emerald league while adding only two Mumbai and one Jakarta to weekly competition :D

Anyways I felt lucky for coming 3rd in amethyst league without wining even a million.

Juned j wrote: »

Thanks Talha.
    The 2nd one appeared late on Sunday . But 1st one was present from the beginning, as you can see he passed all the sapphire league and 6 levels of emerald league while adding only two Mumbai and one Jakarta to weekly competition :D

Anyways I felt lucky for coming 3rd in amethyst league without wining even a million.

When someone like that appears in my league I let him get as much winnings as he could and at the last hour before the ending of league I surpass him and give him some lead, too. Alas, I can't do the same thing now as when the league ends I am at school. No matter how much winnings I get, I know it is futile, for I must be inactive for last 12 hours and that time is enough for any contender to beat me.....
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 571 Pool Expert
    When you get 2b weekly winnings and still can get top 3 in your friends league :o
    sqi7bczonsdv.png

My league is just ridiculous
    jtig3agoqcoq.png
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 4

I presume they never fight or seek individual glory......they are playing as a team after all...... ;)

And we all know...."There is no 'I' in team"....... but there are 2 of them in 'Idiots' ..... :D

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
    r7o3r8gp52pt.png

my highest ever back in the bangkok days trying to win my league from a big team player his name was ( walnutxs) or something like that. and it was for nothing he got third in the world that week reaching 10b+. winning over 1000 games which is impossible to do for 1 player. after that experience i learned to never go head to head with a pakistani LOL.
    edited December 4

r7o3r8gp52pt.png

my highest ever back in the bangkok days trying to win my league from a big team player his name was ( walnutxs) or something like that. and it was for nothing he got third in the world that week reaching 10b+. winning over 1000 games which is impossible to do for 1 player. after that experience i learned to never go head to head with a pakistani LOL.

You're very wise to realize that :joy:
    It is old but a win is still a win.
    The prize I received was 50k coins but it shows that i got 50k cash :# Another glitch, perhaps.
    32o4lgzqgfas.png
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

I presume they never fight or seek individual glory......they are playing as a team after all...... ;)

And we all know...."There is no 'I' in team"....... but there are 2 of them in 'Idiots' ..... :D

X5lbOom.gif

Nailed it! :joy:
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
    r7o3r8gp52pt.png

You're very wise to realize that :joy:

:lol: