Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Banned ?

Hi,

I'm playing 8 Ball Pool for over 5 years now and I never got banned. I created a new Facebook account because everything was messed up on the old one and decided one month ago to start playing again, everything was fine until I went to a friend's house, he asked if he can play the game by connecting with my Facebook account to Miniclip.com and I said okay, then he started using ccheats, he was winning every game and I also noticed some lines that went all the way off the billiard table. I'm very upset now because I got banned and can't create a new Facebook account because on this one I have all of my friends, all the nice memories and stuff... I'm creating this post using my old, disabled account to log in to the forum. What can I do about this ? Can't I just reset my account and create a new one ? I lost everything that has to do with 8 Ball Pool, also in real life when going out with friends we're playing everytime... There have to be a way out, to delete my 8 Ball account permanently or at least reset it.. Help me out guys, please.

Comments

• Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 146 Pool Pro
    edited November 19
    Haha Drama Drama Drama ..

Don't try , You are banned by the system and it's permanent !

And for the story/drama you wrote above , I don't believe it and no body will do.

LOL , GoodLuck for the new zero account.
  • Malai Andreas MixailMalai Andreas Mixail Posts: 3 New Member
    Moe, you're being rude. Why would I spend time lying and fooling around ?! I just said the truth and tried to find a way out. I contacted the Miniclip Support with a request before I got banned about my E-mail, I couldn't change the Miniclip account's E-mail to the new one, and nobody responded back. I see how stuff are going on in here, if someone has a problem you're just being sarcastic instead of helping out, or at least trying. Bleah, this thing starts to disguss me.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 146 Pool Pro
    The Blame On you.

You gave him your account, you allowed him , you allowed him to cheat using your account.

Miniclip are not banning Manually, it's done completely by the system. Even if they reply your ticket they gonna say System banned you automatically and once you got banned by system it will be permanent and they don't have the ability to un-ban you manually.

And i was not rude with you, i just said what i feel and my opinion. And sorry if i made you feel that i was rude!
  • Malai Andreas MixailMalai Andreas Mixail Posts: 3 New Member
    No worries. Made a new account and ready to go even higher. Even tho I can't connect it to Facebook to pass my friends, that's fine I guess.