Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Funniest/weirdest/silliest Usernames

Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 10,019 Pool Forum VIP
Post the most unusual usernames of people you have come up against in the game...

vbh7bga5r2ct.png

zwu8rw810klm.png

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 709 Pool Expert
    L :D L! at 2nd one hahaha :D maybe you should offer him some of this in chatpack hahaha :

c9ylw5jmdfht.jpg
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 10,019 Pool Forum VIP
    LOL, looking forward to seeing some others hopefully, though some I've seen were completely unpostable, especially from the other place where they don't have the limits and controls that MC has.
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 452 Pool Pro
    I’ve frequently considered submitting reports for many more but the only one I’ve ever actually followed through on was for one truly classy gentleman who represented himself with swastikas in his profile picture. I of course kept track of him & sure enough it switched to something more tasteful after a few days, albeit to an angry, hateful looking Hello Kitty of some sort.
    A quick scroll through the leaderboards at anytime will reveal countless symbols of maturity who insert straight up swear words into their pictures or cleverly blend them into their names. Tolerance man, tolerance...
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 452 Pool Pro
    I realize this wasn’t entirely relevant to your OP but it’s true so why leave it out?
    This is off topic Mr Saltyfartbart, as far as I'm concerned you can post whatever you like, it's always worth reading :D

Just remembered this one from the kudos thread LOL

cyyikvr0vbnh.png
    I realize this wasn’t entirely relevant to your OP but it’s true so why leave it out?

i saw what you are saying a couple weeks ago and can't remember what the name was but it was a blatant, but also "cleverly masked" in spelling/characters, name......... oh well, that one doesn't matter now but they really should pay more attention to that leaderboard system not only at how easily it's topped through exploit but the blatant "haha" in names while doing it.....

Also, whenever we had a sunny day, my ex used to say "It's nice out"... of course on the day he decided to leave it out he got arrested.
    I told him it wasn't a good idea, seeing as how we were at the mall at the time. :D
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,753 Pool Champion
    lol this guy dings me all the time and is named "lugnuttz" rofl !!
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER A real HAppy new yearPosts: 2,916 Pool Champion
    I need to read more of the forum more often, lol. How did i miss this thread? Have come across some beauties in the past, and will now save them for this, lol.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,637 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2017
    Apparently, a fellow with little confidence:

LaqMGH7.png

But he did live up to his name.....intentionally or not I cannot say..... ;)

And this guy was just plain goofy:

lnv6107.png

X5lbOom.gif
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 522 Pool Expert
    Dont think i would want ball in hand if i got it. :D Thought i was seeing things until i typed in .

e4c2w74wv0fy.png
    Dont think i would want ball in hand if i got it. :D Thought i was seeing things until i typed in .

e4c2w74wv0fy.png

Hahahahaaa
    not the strangest name, but MOST def a weird avatar....probably licks windows too... :D
    ibx2sw9fl05p.png
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,942 Pool Champion
    edited January 13
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    1u5xxv4lwu38.png

LOL I think I've played his brother Richard
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 522 Pool Expert
    His stats aren't funny.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,439 Pool Champion
    His stats aren't funny.