Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Loot Boxes and the Death of Gaming As We Knew It.

Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,645 Pool Forum Veteran
I could have sat down and written a thoroughly long winded essay on the issue of microtransactions, loot boxes and the disgusting and excessive greed of todays gaming companies, but as I would be criticising MC along with all the other moneygrubbing companies in the gaming industry this thread would not be guaranteed to last very long, so why waste all the time and effort doing so when the guy in the following video makes all the necessary points better than I could have done anyway.

The sad thing is that the gaming industry won't change it's manipulative dirty tricks and tactics as long as there are enough gullible mugs out there continuing to fall for them.

Watch or don't watch, it's up to you, but if you want to educate yourself on how you may be being made a fool of then sit back, grab a cup of coffee or a glass of beer, chill out and take a break for a few minutes and you might just have your eyes opened ;)

Comments