Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Account reset

Imran ShowkatImran Showkat Posts: 2 New Member
anyone will tell me what to do.....after submitting a request to miniclip team.....then i received a message in gmail where they say give these details like unique id , email , date of creation , nd etc etc.....nowi dont understand where i hv to send tht details to tht mail or in a new reqst........neither we have came to know the status of the request....plx make a vedio of contacting miniclip.....or create an option inside the game as help nd support which may easy to contact uh.........now plz sought out my issue ......how many years it will take to reset a account........i hardly have sent 5-15 reqst to miniclip...no response.......

Comments

• Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,902 mod
    Hello,

Please click here to share this issue with one of our administrators, George. He'll be able to provide you further details on this request.

Best of luck,
    Dalton
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online23

**** Lola ****
**** Lola ****
coco29
coco29
David Rohrer
David Rohrer
G11gaming
G11gaming