Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

New Update (Cues Upgrade)

wca11xenq0pr.jpg

What is your feedback regarding the latest 8BPool update? (Cues Upgrade)

Comments

• Maxwell AlthoffMaxwell Althoff Posts: 5 New Member
    my update has not arrived yet, and it will not even come
  • WilburWilbur Posts: 17 Pool Player
    Hope you can help me with these updates.

I can click on my legend cues and i see, Example: Archangel - upgrade 120k coins. But it does not allow me to select it to upgrade. Same thing on all the legend cues i have.

is this something that will come in time? I play on my Samsung phone.

thanks,
  • Maxwell AlthoffMaxwell Althoff Posts: 5 New Member
    Me and 6 other friends stopped playing, our game did not update.
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,627 mod
    Hello,

The team working to get everything ready for the final release. Currently the new version (3.12.1) is only available for a few accounts, not all.It's part of the beta test :)
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 571 Pool Expert
    Hello,

The team working to get everything ready for the final release. Currently the new version (3.12.1) is only available for a few accounts, not all.It's part of the beta test :)

Hi, how does it decide which box you get when you win a match?
    Pro Berlin
    Elite Berlin
    Champion Berlin
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 445 Pool Pro
    Wilbur wrote: »

I can click on my legend cues and i see, Example: Archangel - upgrade 120k coins. But it does not allow me to select it to upgrade. Same thing on all the legend cues i have.

thanks,

Deceptive, isn’t it? You have to pay for the opportunity to upgrade those legendary cues by buying legends surprise boxes. Once you’ve collected enough pieces to earn the upgrade, then you pay the fee with pool coins to actually apply the upgrades.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 595 Pool Pro
    edited December 3

thanks,

Deceptive, isn’t it? You have to pay for the opportunity to upgrade those legendary cues by buying legends surprise boxes. Once you’ve collected enough pieces to earn the upgrade, then you pay the fee with pool coins to actually apply the upgrades.

ouch :D come on!! at least spit on it first! :D
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 445 Pool Pro

thanks,

ouch :D come on!! at least spit on it first! :D
    Or withhold the grit, one or the other
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
    my feed back would be to first of all fix the bugs in the game before you keep introducing new stuff.. i got cues not showing i got the cue ball glitching when its in front of a pocket and moving by it self.. second of all we dont need maxed out cues. what we need is you to put an end to all the cheating thats going on ( team playing ) is all i want you to stop. you gotta stop this cra p. you cant even have a honest competition in your country its either people paying people to play for them 24/7 or people teaming up with 10 players or more to win the country prize... it gotta end.