Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

BUG OR CHEAT

hey i want a complain about this game. when i'm playing a table 50K i face to my opponent nick mahasa (lvl36) from trinidad and tobago (photo with his face on a magazine and wear black glass). when i put the ball and the ball in the hole.. it's amazing he did me like i don't put my ball in. idk how can he do it. i found a rarity when i hit the first ball. my ball is not on position (after i'm hit my ball) but my ball stay in the first position (before i'm hit my ball). please is that a bug or cheat ? i loss my 50k coins. who will To be responsible about this case. i forget to Screenshoot his profile cause i'm so fvck off when i saw all my ball when i put in out again.

i know development have a recorder about everyone playing this game, so please watch my record against him, and i'll tell you my profile on message please help me. I don't care about i loss my 50k coins, i don't care win or loss in this game. but i want a justice so no casualties like me.

Comments

• John CollinsJohn Collins Posts: 17 Pool Player
    It sounds like the wonderful "transport glitch". Its actually a "feature" written in the game to compensate the poor design of the 8-ball table itself. Miniclip doesn't like to talk about it.
  • Jason_360Jason_360 Posts: 196 Pool Pro
    It sounds like a bug; it has happened to me a couple of times before. It appears to be happening more frequently in these newer updates, I think. Now, I don't know for sure as I haven't play much lately...
  • John CollinsJohn Collins Posts: 17 Pool Player
    Jason_360 wrote: »
    It sounds like a bug; it has happened to me a couple of times before. It appears to be happening more frequently in these newer updates, I think. Now, I don't know for sure as I haven't play much lately...

It's not a bug. It was written in the code by the developers. It's doing what they intended it to do. It's not a secret.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP
    Jason_360 wrote: »

It's not a bug. It was written in the code by the developers. It's doing what they intended it to do. It's not a secret.

Prove it or it's "fake news" LOL