Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Legend Cue updates ???

WilburWilbur Posts: 17 Pool Player
Can someone explain how the upgrades work?

Example: Archangel Cue - Level 1 - 0/2 (upgrade not highlighted yet)
Axion Cue - level 1 - 4/2 (highlighted in green now - upgrade available for 47.5k coins)

Also are there more levels now for the legend cues? Hence the cues are labeled "Level 1"

Thanks for any help. :smile:

Comments

• Maxwell AlthoffMaxwell Althoff Posts: 5 New Member
    If I had this update and my account I could have explain in detail.
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 706 Pool Expert
    For each new level a cue gets it receives to additional power points. To reach level 2 a cue needs 2 pieces. (4 pieces are needed to unlock the cue). Level 3 requires 4 additional pieces and so on.

Some legendary cues can be upgraded to level 5 and will become full power cues. Some like the inferno for example can only be upgraded to a maximum 10,10,8,8 and will remain at level 5.

Once all upgrades are achieved there will be approx 10 legendary a causes all 10,10,10,10. Galaxy and a few others can also be increased to full.

The limited edition cues like conqueror dynamo, king etc can not be upgraded.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 571 Pool Expert
    Here’s an example of some upgrades before and after
    lblqwrebdpj6.jpeg
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP
    lblqwrebdpj6.jpeg

When the cue is already so very powerful what possible advantage can you gain from a couple of extra bars ? The only one that would make a slight difference to my mind, would be the "time".
  • WilburWilbur Posts: 17 Pool Player
    thank you for the replies!!! :smile:

I did notice on the upgrade that there were orange bars flashing. I amused that to be what you were getting for your coins. :smile:

I am sure some of the trick shot artist can make use of the extra power. :)

I will have to work on my game some more so I can handle that power!? lol

Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    lblqwrebdpj6.jpeg

When the cue is already so very powerful what possible advantage can you gain from a couple of extra bars ? The only one that would make a slight difference to my mind, would be the "time".

Some people just want the best stats possible maybe? I’ve got a 9-9-9-3 cue but don’t like it, I’m not used to the power and over hit the spin.
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 445 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    lblqwrebdpj6.jpeg

Some people just want the best stats possible maybe? I’ve got a 9-9-9-3 cue but don’t like it, I’m not used to the power and over hit the spin.

Some men just wanna watch the world burn...
  • J@B!RJ@B!R Posts: 9 Pool Player
    edited December 5
    Hey guys

Just wanted some information about how this major "update" has affected legendary cues(surprise boxes)
    Earlier, what was frustrating about legendary cues surprise boxes was that the we we get pieces of cues "we already own"

So now with this update, has miniclip done away with that ?
    So assuming its a duplicate piece, at least, is an upgrade of "already owned cue" guaranateed, for every box?
    And once all legendary cues are updated to the max possible values, what happens after that, do we get the same "you got a piece of cue you already own" rhetoric.

If anybody has opened enough number of legendary boxes (after the update) to know for sure, could you please update?
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 12 Pool Player
    I am playing mobile and none of my 18 legendary cues have had their powers increased by my getting parts during the opening of legendary boxes. I do get coins (1500-5000) when an opened box contains a part for an already owned cue.
  • J@B!RJ@B!R Posts: 9 Pool Player
    I am playing mobile and none of my 18 legendary cues have had their powers increased by my getting parts during the opening of legendary boxes. I do get coins (1500-5000) when an opened box contains a part for an already owned cue.

That is because you are not playing in a facebook account. The update is presently released only for fb accounts not miniclip ids.
    J@B!R wrote: »

That is because you are not playing in a facebook account. The update is presently released only for fb accounts not miniclip ids.

No it isnt

Are you on an iphone? my son uses his iphone 6 and he does not have the upgrade option for the legendary cues. I have a Samsung and do have the options. Maybe an update coming soon for the iphone users!?
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 12 Pool Player
    I'm on a Kindle Fire 8 with an operating system that is an Android compatible OS unique to Amazon products.
    @whalersailor

As i mentioned above about my son and iphone. When he signed with facebook, his app changed. meaning he gets the four boxes that you win and his screen looks like mine now.

He still can not upgrade his legend cues but i am not sure if it is because he is not high enough player level. (that is just a guess)

So try signing in with facebook and see what happens. if you are already signing in with facebook then i don't know. :smile:

curious to find out from you.
    Thanks. :)