Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Why do they leave?

Comments

• JJoeJJoe ___________________________________________________________________________________________________Posts: 541 Pool Expert
    Moe W. wrote: »
    @Sunidhifan @Nanny Ogg @Zoggg @Ryan Cawdor @joe. @The_Hurricane75 @Corby

But honestly,

Sometimes i like this kind of Leaves

LOL! Lol! Lol! LOL!

xy185dsubknk.png

Wow wouldn't mind that!
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 781 Pool Expert
    Yeah so this time of morning, seems to be inundated with folks from INDIA, coin transferring. Good luck actually getting a game in any of the tiers between the 50k and 4M...... "it appears your opponent won't show....." from INDIA, next from INDIA, next from INDIA, next from INDIA....... and no i don't have anything against ppl from India i am just stating FACT of what this morning and yesterday's mornings entailed when trying to get a game going
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,226 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

But honestly,

LOL! Lol! Lol! LOL!

xy185dsubknk.png

LOL Moe, 5m for free ! You're so lucky LOL

This, indeed, feels good :D

vnhbp60dgnzl.png
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,200 Pool Forum Veteran
    That's a nice little belated xmas present Talha :D
  • Unleash The FuryUnleash The Fury Posts: 500 Pool Expert
    edited December 2017
    It is very satisfying when a coin transferring cheater leaves it too late to refresh.

Mainly because the person for whom coins are the only concern, loses the coins, and they go to the person for whom enjoyment is important. :D
  • TrueSoul77TrueSoul77 Posts: 34 Pool Player
    Is this really a problem? Who cares if people leave when they know they will lose? I do too sometimes, why waste time when you know you're about to get dropped? Ofcourse I have had both some luck with this when people have quit when I made a **** shot, and ofcourse vice versa -> I have dropped out exactly when seeing the opponent failing his/hers shot. Pretty annoying, but hey, it's the game. Nowadays I mostly wait until the game is finished since I know I get a stroke of luck now and then.
    TrueSoul77 wrote: »
    Is this really a problem? Who cares if people leave when they know they will lose? I do too sometimes, why waste time when you know you're about to get dropped? Ofcourse I have had both some luck with this when people have quit when I made a **** shot, and ofcourse vice versa -> I have dropped out exactly when seeing the opponent failing his/hers shot. Pretty annoying, but hey, it's the game. Nowadays I mostly wait until the game is finished since I know I get a stroke of luck now and then.

I think I agree with you up to a point. I've even done it myself on the odd occasion, but it tends to be when I've missed the 8 ball against an opponent I know will be leaving after the game is completed (based on actions in previous games).

I have nothing to gain and nothing to learn from watching someone run a clear, free-from-obstacle table, refuse to play again, then leave. It's two/three minutes I'll never get back.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 179 Pool Pro
    People who says why to wait when they know they will lose?

Umm , i agree with you in 1 case, when you are here only looking for "Making coins" "Winning always" then yes you are right why to wait.

Umm , i don't agree in 1 case, when you are here just to play and have fun then if you know urself that u gonna lose and in same time you don't want to play with this opponent again then you have to respect him/her how? i will answer how : wait for the game to finish then click on the Back to menu , but when you leave while he is trying to put the black , this is kind of "NO RESPECT" ---- this is in case you are here to enjoy and play as real player. And real players or players who trust themselves "Will stay and ask to play again and again and again WITH NO GIVE UP" and they will finish in respected way by saying "Sorry, gotta run" or "Thanks".
    Blah, blah, blah....

Dude. you take this much to serious. I too am "just herer to play and have fun", but to me that is to progress, make money, get new rings, win competitions. To each his own i guess...

If this is your biggest problem in life you need to consider yourself a very lucky ****! ;)

"NO RESPECT"... Bwaaaahahahahaaa! FFS! :#

This is not a big problem for me i was just curious about it. And i really don't care, and if it will come to the respect then yes "NO RESPECT" and as i see there are only few real respected players also they are here to have fun and make new rings and they choose to play nicely and relaxing.

Anyway, since you are one of them "LOL SURE NOT THE REAL PLAYERS I POINT TO" then i don't blame you Bwahahahahahaahaha FFS! TOO
    i forgot the :#

But honestly,

LOL! Lol! Lol! LOL!

xy185dsubknk.png

vnhbp60dgnzl.png

Lol , once it happened with me but 3 times in a row and got 45M :p
    edited December 2017

But honestly,

LOL! Lol! Lol! LOL!

xy185dsubknk.png

vnhbp60dgnzl.png

Lol , once it happened with me but 3 times in a row and got 45M :p
    once I got 8 straight wins in berlin and mumbai because the opponent wasn't eager to play :P
    but when you leave while he is trying to put the black , this is kind of "NO RESPECT" ---- this is in case you are here to enjoy and play as real player. And real players or players who trust themselves "Will stay and ask to play again and again and again WITH NO GIVE UP" and they will finish in respected way by saying "Sorry, gotta run" or "Thanks".

Are you of the opinion that players who habitually play one and then run away are deserving of respect?
    I played All in and got matched with someone having 170 level. The stake was 40M. When I got advantage over the opponent and it was my break in the frame, he left.

He was sure that I would deny him :joy:
    edited December 2017
    but when you leave while he is trying to put the black , this is kind of "NO RESPECT" ---- this is in case you are here to enjoy and play as real player. And real players or players who trust themselves "Will stay and ask to play again and again and again WITH NO GIVE UP" and they will finish in respected way by saying "Sorry, gotta run" or "Thanks".

Are you of the opinion that players who habitually play one and then run away are deserving of respect?

Well, he/she is free "After completing the 1 match" to leave or to run away but at least on web version they hit the Back to menu , they waited till the game finish. And on Mobile version it will take you out of the game by force and you choose to play back or to run away.

But while you are playing with someone and run away in the middle of the game or before he/she hits the black ball because he/she feels that they gonna lose, "Sure its not a big problem for me" but if we will talk about respect "NO THIS IS NOT A RESPECT". This is the point.

But sure it's not a big issue for me am just curios for some of players why they needs to run away and refresh the browser and wait 1 min or more load the game instead of waiting few secs to press the BAck to menu and leave normal. Thats it. And sure you and he and she are free to do whatever you want. I repeat i am just curious about this lol. NOT MAKING IT A BIG PROBLEM :pensive:
    This is not a big problem for me i was just curious about it. And i really don't care, and if it will come to the respect then yes "NO RESPECT" and as i see there are only few real respected players also they are here to have fun and make new rings and they choose to play nicely and relaxing.

Anyway, since you are one of them "LOL SURE NOT THE REAL PLAYERS I POINT TO" then i don't blame you Bwahahahahahaahaha FFS! TOO

You don't really care. Right.

Anyways. It is just a game, guy. We're not in a real pool hall you know. I respect my fellow players by playing fair and square. I use my skills to offer as good a game as possible, that is respect for me.

That other nonsense you're on about, well in a pool hall I'd definitely show my opponents that courtesy not leaving in mid-game, but this is not quite the same arena, right?
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 781 Pool Expert
    yeah, in NEW version on pc i don't mind either because you WIN the coins. I mean in OLD version,
    when you get the 33second wait (31 actually because it goes to main screen at 2sec remaining),
    and it leaves you waiting and droning out in your Ben Stein voice: "Euler, Euler, Euler,
    Euler, Euler............" :D
    94j8lv78fr07.png
  • Ryan CawdorRyan Cawdor Posts: 289 Pool Pro
    That other nonsense you're on about, well in a pool hall I'd definitely show my opponents that courtesy not leaving in mid-game, but this is not quite the same arena, right?

And in a real pool hall, you just concede by getting up from your seat and racking the balls. that is a show of respect for your opponent actually... because you know he is capable of running out the rack and winning when you miss.

I know these 2 guys, when one guy broke and didn't make a ball at all on the break, he conceded right there and racked the balls to rerack again.... because he knew his opponent was going to run out the table for the win.

prolly a bit extreme but these were world class players.... I remember playing 9 ball once, I broke and was in process of running out the table... after there were only 4 balls left, opponent conceded the game because I had such an easy out shooting the other 4 balls in (duh, they were in front of the pockets mostly).

Basically the same thing when you leave a miniclip game on here.
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 451 Pool Pro
    edited December 2017
    win

And in a real pool hall, you just concede by getting up from your seat and racking the balls. that is a show of respect for your opponent actually... because you know he is capable of running out the rack and winning when you miss.

I know these 2 guys, when one guy broke and didn't make a ball at all on the break, he conceded right there and racked the balls to rerack again.... because he knew his opponent was going to run out the table for the win.

prolly a bit extreme but these were world class players.... I remember playing 9 ball once, I broke and was in process of running out the table... after there were only 4 balls left, opponent conceded the game because I had such an easy out shooting the other 4 balls in (duh, they were in front of the pockets mostly).

Basically the same thing when you leave a miniclip game on here.

Oh! In that case when Earl Stickland conceds after missing a shot, gets mad and goes for the rack it's a sign of respect?