Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

hacking or what?

karp66karp66 Posts: 4 New Member
hello
At the 95% of the games I try to start at the tables over 1 milion never starts
The players are not show up
I get the message that the pleyer "It appears your opponent wont'd show up"
And all of them are bilioners with a few games have played

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    Hello and welcome to the forum...... :)

In most cases where a player does not show up in the top tiers, you probably got matched with a nefarious type trying to transfer coins......as soon as they see they did not match with the player account they wanted to, they simply refresh....so you get that message.... ;)

As far as I know, it has nothing to do with hacking at all.....you should never lose coins (gag) in such a situation unless you leave before the countdown.....so basically just a waste of time, but nothing worse..... :*

In lower tiers, it is usually a connection issue....e.g. you have dependable and fast internet while they have poor internet and the two systems do not get in synch...... :|

Best of luck..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • karp66karp66 Posts: 4 New Member
    lets see one player statistics
    780 games won have 22.262.827.544 coins = 28.542.086
    is that normal player?
    and is not the only one
    I will post photo when I am alout
  • karp66karp66 Posts: 4 New Member
    how many posts do I have to make after I can post images?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    karp66 wrote: »
    how many posts do I have to make after I can post images?

I am not sure....but for some reason, 11 sticks in my head....but not very confident in that.....maybe @Dalton Moderator , @AlisaNTonik or @Tyler Dalehite could answer...... ;)

I tagged them to see if they will, they are all mods here..... :)

But keep in mind what images you wish to post....making accusations and posting images of suspicious stats is against the rules...... If you have suspicions of someone or something, you need to private message to @George Sweeper ...he is the admin designated for such issues...as per this thread:

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/26604/reporting-suspicious-activity/p1

Good luck.... :)

X5lbOom.gif