Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Please help me!!

Karthik WinstonKarthik Winston Posts: 5 New Member
well Its been like 3months
and there is no response to my ticket
How the f*k can I change my name? It aint my mistake
I was just playing in guest account and logged with facebook n my name gone to random
that aint my mistake
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,617 Pool Champion
    well Its been like 3months
    and there is no response to my ticket
    How the f*k can I change my name? It aint my mistake
    I was just playing in guest account and logged with facebook n my name gone to random
    that aint my mistake
    Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh ?? then who's is it ? :o :s
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 6
    I am not real clear on your issue just like creativehotty.......although if I remember correctly from your initial post, you had your account name changed to a long alpha-numeric expression......
    For me, the mere mention of the word Facebook is the epitome of what causes problems with accounts..... ;)

But if you have had an open ticket with no response for that long, I think your best bet would be to send a pm to the newest admin as she is the designated troubleshooter for account issues and open tickets as per this thread:

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/27509/new-forum-administrator-please-welcome-monica-to-our-team

Just click on her name in that thread which should take you to her profile page from where you can send her a message with your ticket number and problem..... ;)

Good luck with it....hope she can help.... :)

X5lbOom.gif