Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Scrolling when using arrow keys

Harry JamesHarry James Posts: 4 New Member
When i use arrow keys to make draw shots or follow shots, it now scrolls up or down the page? How do I prevent this? I think keyboard shortcuts should be changed to WASD or something else.

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,637 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2017
    Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

Apparently, there is a new bug with the new update with the arrow keys......this thread discusses it....

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/27546/spin-and-arrow-keys

I personally have never used the arrows, so cannot address whether it is just the new version or the old classic one, which is all I play.... ;) ..... but issues about it have been raised..... :|

Not sure what MiniClip's stance is on it since I have not seen anything official.....

Best of luck .... :)

I just checked it on the old classic version....and the arrow keys work on my game....so maybe it is just the new one....not sure which version you are having the issue with.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
  • Harry JamesHarry James Posts: 4 New Member
    The problem with not using the arrow keys is if after you have the right aim, you decide to change the spin, you have to use the mouse to change the spin and spend time to aim again. It takes much longer than just using the arrow keys while trying to aim. I hope you get my point.
    Also the arrow keys work. The problem is it scrolls down as well as changes the spin, which gets pretty annoying
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,637 Pool Forum VIP
    Ah...I see....that would get annoying indeed..... ;)

But like I said, I have never used them.....I just personally prefer the mouse/cursor method when I utilize spin....many prefer the keys and I can sympathize with the problem.... :|

I hope they can address and fix the issue for everyone..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
    thanks for your input man