Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

PC 8 Ball League

12345679»

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    that's not how it works you need a unique id to find a person. 1465620691 that is mines!

Ah right .... i'm sure i've looked peeps up by their name before now.... not saying you are wrong. Okay i'll search you out and give you a game some time. B)
  • Unleash The FuryUnleash The Fury Posts: 500 Pool Expert
    I think I'm overdue a game or three. I was supposed to play G11 on the first week of this year but I'm not sure where we're at with this.
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 952 Pool Expert
    I think I'm overdue a game or three. I was supposed to play G11 on the first week of this year but I'm not sure where we're at with this.

The schedule is only rough, it's pretty much play each other whenever you can now tbh! :D
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Well i can play now me mum's let me stay up for longer as i eat all me dinner. :D
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    same here, played only first match so far..........i think......lol. kind of lost track of this honestly.