Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Balls Reset (bug?)

WeberWeber Posts: 2 New Member
I was playing this morning and i potted the 8 ball at the end legally and the balls reseted and changed position, the cue ball and the 8 ball, i thought "ok, must be a 1 time bug" but then.. in the next game it happend exactly the same in every shot, all balls reseted and changed position again.
Am I the only one having this issue?
Is this a bug?
Is it a server problem?

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Who's yer Daddy?Posts: 3,384 Pool Champion
    edited December 2017
    Its probably whats known as the transporter glitch. It used to happen regularly a while back, but has since been happening a lot less frequently. That was until a day or 2 ago, when more members started to come to the forums asking about it.

I myself have just experienced it again after a long time, twice in the last day. The last game i was on the black for the win. Needless to say that win turned into a loss.
  • WeberWeber Posts: 2 New Member
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Its probably whats known as the transporter glitch. It used to happen regularly a while back, but has since been happening a lot less frequently. That was until a day or 2 ago, when more members started to come to the forums asking about it.

I myself have just experienced it again after a long time, twice in the last day. The last game i was on the black for the win. Needless to say that win turned into a loss.

so... no one will fix it? :/
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,440 Pool Forum Veteran
    Weber wrote: »

I don't think it can be fixed, it's basically a connection issue and your opponent doesn't even see what you see at your end.

And that smile turned into a very, very rude word no doubt LOL

Im not sure if they have a fix for it? But the fact it didnt raise its head for a while might attest to them doing something about it before. Maybe if they do have a temp fix, they will see all the reports coming in about it, and act on it.
    edited December 2017
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    And that smile turned into a very, very rude word no doubt LOL

Unprintable Nan, lol. I might even have inadvertantly created a new swear word while doing so, lol.
  • *DashingAgent**DashingAgent* Posts: 1,080 Pool Champion
    Try changing the cue. I think you maybe using a cue that requires upgrading but you haven't upgraded it yet. :)
    Also maybe you are getting CUE RECHARGE option every during start of every game. :)
  • R¡mâZR¡mâZ Posts: 4 New Member
    I've created my new account yesterday and i potted the 8 ball at the end legally and the balls reseted and changed position, the cue ball and the 8 ball, i thought "ok, must be a 1 time bug" but then.. in the next game it happend exactly the same in every shot, all balls reseted and changed position again. I controlled the cue ball with spinning & it stood on the right place where I need to place the cue ball. But afterward I was busted. 8 ball was hidden to opponent's ball. It's changed position. Due to that I lost over 1M in all in one match. My unique ID is 2569899421. My total winnin is 8.65M. I've my coin balance 1089727 today at 10:04 p.m. Please help me. I need my coins
    R¡mâZ wrote: »
    I've created my new account yesterday and i potted the 8 ball at the end legally and the balls reseted and changed position, the cue ball and the 8 ball, i thought "ok, must be a 1 time bug" but then.. in the next game it happend exactly the same in every shot, all balls reseted and changed position again. I controlled the cue ball with spinning & it stood on the right place where I need to place the cue ball. But afterward I was busted. 8 ball was hidden to opponent's ball. It's changed position. Due to that I lost over 1M in all in one match. My unique ID is 2569899421. My total winnin is 8.65M. I've my coin balance 1089727 today at 10:04 p.m. Please help me. I need my coins

I was playing this morning and i potted the 8 ball at the end legally and the balls reseted and changed position, the cue ball and the 8 ball, i thought "ok, must be a 1 time bug" but then.. in the next game it happend exactly the same in every shot, all balls reseted and changed position again.
    Am I the only one having this issue?
    Is this a bug?
    Is it a server problem?

This was happened to me too
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,704 mod

Hi there,

Are you still experiencing problems with this? We have just been informed that the developers have fixed the issue as of today.

What the ****!. I lost 65.3M in all in one match due to a glitch. Why the ball resets their position after every single shots??????? Never play this buggy game again[/quote]
    65.3M means 30+Million. Please take a look at my ID. What happened!? Why miniclip support team doesn't responding me?? It's not my fault. So return my coins please. If not I can't play bcz I've only 30 pool coins
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,376 Pool Champion
    edited December 2017
    The game is a load of balls but we still play it.
  • Hugh Jass KodaHugh Jass Koda Posts: 43 Pool Player
    It's funny how it ALWAYS fails in Miniclips favor and NEVER in the players favor isn't it?

How many players can say something like "I was playing in the 10,000 coin entry room and won the match. I was supposed to win 20,000 coins but it paid me 20,001 coins instead!"? Not one single time have I benefitted by even one single coin extra anywhere! I have absolutely been screwed out of WAY TOO MANY COINS, IN GAME CASH AND EVEN REAL LIFE MONEY!!! Too many times to remember!

The one and only time I spent real money in this game, I made a purchase but the items never showed up in my game! I even sent them in game screenshots of the purchase, copies of my purchase receipts from iTunes, copies of my bank account showing Miniclip's withdraw from my bank account! They told still told me that they could not find records my purchase and I never got my items! They got my money that's a fact! I gave them proof of EVERYTHING! Anyway, Miniclip is absolutely a crooked company that is only interested in your money, period! They are not concerned what so ever if you get your good or not!
    It's funny how it ALWAYS fails in Miniclips favor and NEVER in the players favor isn't it?

How many players can say something like "I was playing in the 10,000 coin entry room and won the match. I was supposed to win 20,000 coins but it paid me 20,001 coins instead!"? Not one single time have I benefitted by even one single coin extra anywhere! I have absolutely been screwed out of WAY TOO MANY COINS, IN GAME CASH AND EVEN REAL LIFE MONEY!!! Too many times to remember!

The one and only time I spent real money in this game, I made a purchase but the items never showed up in my game! I even sent them in game screenshots of the purchase, copies of my purchase receipts from iTunes, copies of my bank account showing Miniclip's withdraw from my bank account! They told still told me that they could not find records my purchase and I never got my items! They got my money that's a fact! I gave them proof of EVERYTHING! Anyway, Miniclip is absolutely a crooked company that is only interested in your money, period! They are not concerned what so ever if you get your good or not!

Have you ever contacted @George Sweeper about this Hugh? Send the evidence his way, and he might be able to help you.
  • Hugh Jass KodaHugh Jass Koda Posts: 43 Pool Player
    I no longer have everything. This was probably 2 years ago now but thanks anyway.
  • S1LVE3RS1LVE3R Posts: 17 Pool Player
    good for you
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 341 Pool Pro
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد UnknownsvillePosts: 629 Pool Expert
    caj2n7kr4nwn.jpg

@G11gaming :joy:
    May 2, 2017:
    Talha i think " needs more coins " before he dares play me. lol * jokes *
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,526 Pool Champion
    caj2n7kr4nwn.jpg

@G11gaming :joy:
    May 2, 2017: