Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Are my stats impressive at all?

lilcarsslilcarss Posts: 140 Pool Pro
Just looking for people's opinions here. (Don't even mention the tournament stat :p)

5p681j7kep4b.png

Comments

• MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    You're doin' good kid. Keep it up.
  • lilcarsslilcarss Posts: 140 Pool Pro
    Mozoid wrote: »
    You're doin' good kid. Keep it up.

Appreciated B)
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 875 Pool Expert
    Yeah very good stats! If you ever want a friendly practice, message me :smile:
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 493 Pool Pro
    Looks good.
    Is this your first and/or only account?
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    Your stats look pretty good to me ! Keep up the good work !
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,066 Pool Champion
    That's not great stats if you only play in London, Sydney and Moscow.
    Zoggg wrote: »

Harsh :D "great stats" is ambiguous, will definitely be great stats for him if he's enjoying the game and improving
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.7%Posts: 793 Pool Expert
    They aren't impressive lol, but you can improve them anyways, just consider it, and that's your first ID I believe, first ID is always harder to make it have good stats
    Stats don't matter anyway ;) ;) Just enjoy it
    joe. wrote: »
    Stats don't matter anyway ;) ;) Just enjoy it

No, no, not true at all! Imagine no profile pages, what would we be talking about? :)

Lol, I mean as a way to decide whether someone plays impressively; sure stats are nice to look at waffle :D :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,650 Pool Forum Veteran
    LOL at some of you Negative Nellies, don't disparage his achievements, encourage him to do even better ! Sheesh LOL
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,127 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2017
    I would say they are pretty good stats overall on a fairly new account......keep up the good work and they will improve..... ;) .....your win percentage is higher than mine after all....not that that should be taken as any kind of measurement.... :*

Keep in mind....to me, any account with less than 20,000 games played is a "fairly new account".... :p

Best of luck in your endeavors..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Check this out... 2 legends at their finest, on two different wavelengths. ~ yo

Always nice to see any top players from their respective cue-sport crossover and try another
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I would say they are pretty good stats overall on a fairly new account......keep up the good work and they will improve..... ;) .....your win percentage is higher than mine after all....not that that should be taken as any kind of measurement.... :*

Keep in mind....to me, any account with less than 20,000 games played is a "fairly new account".... :p

Best of luck in your endeavors..... :)

X5lbOom.gif

OMG, my acc will be fairly new for a long time then
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,127 Pool Forum VIP
    @-Alyna .... :D

Yes......and I must say, you play very well for a fairly new account player..... ;) :) True Dat!....

X5lbOom.gif
    May be because it's my second account? Lol, and I am proud I've reached the same ammount of games I had in my old account, in just 10 months!
    Needlessly negative, or are you always like that ?
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 493 Pool Pro
    cidercoder wrote: »

I've gotten a similar reply to one of my screen shots on one of the show your stat threads. Even though i play a variety of games at different levels, their is always someone that needs to find fault.
    Corby wrote: »

I've gotten a similar reply to one of my screen shots on one of the show your stat threads. Even though i play a variety of games at different levels, their is always someone that needs to find fault.

Lol, they're crazy. Your stats are good
    Corby wrote: »
    Unfortunately, some people are just nasty and just like to have a pointless 'dig' at other people just to build up their own tender self esteem. I experienced the same myself, I haven't posted any screenshots of me for a very long time now :wink: .