Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Uploading a video on 8 ball pool's official page

mahad3456mahad3456 Posts: 1 New Member
Hello there panel ... I have a dream to upload a video on the 8 Ball Pool's official page , how can I do that and how long I have to wait for that ??

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,697 Pool Champion
    edited January 1
    mahad3456 wrote: »
    Hello there panel ... I have a dream to upload a video on the 8 Ball Pool's official page , how can I do that and how long I have to wait for that ??

There are many different ways to do this. Im not sure which version you play, PC or mobile? I am a PC user myself, so i will tell you the way i do mine.

I have downloaded a free programme called "bandicam" that lets you record your monitor for 10 minutes at a time. If you go for the paid for version, then it will let you record for much longer (not sure how long though). There are other programmes out there that will do the same thing for you. All the recordings are stored in a bandicam file/folder that i have placed in my documents folder.

I then open up the free movie maker that comes with most, if not all PC,s. I open the bandicam folder from the upload area on movie maker, select my recording, and then either edit it, or just save it on the movie maker as an mp4 video file if im happy with it. When i save these recordings from the movie maker, i place them in my video folder.

I then go to my youtube account and upload the recordings there. After that, you can post the video to where ever you want.

Hopefully that was a bit helpful to you?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,643 Pool Forum Veteran
    F-U-¢=K wrote: »
    how can i upload a video on 8 ball official page after posting it on youtube

Come back with a less offensive username and someone might be inclined to help you out.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,697 Pool Champion
    lol, all the effort i went through to let folks know above, and they dont even have the decency to read it, or just too lazy to do it. **** you ****, lol.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,790 Pool Champion
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    lol, all the effort i went through to let folks know above, and they dont even have the decency to read it, or just too lazy to do it. **** you ****, lol.

I ignore people with bad user names