Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What was the last game you played?

13»

Comments

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,142 Pool Champion
    Square Meal . but like a lot of other mini clip games score wont work. >:)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,831 Pool Champion
    Naked twister.
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 596 Pool Expert
    Just played an m/c game called Glork its not to bad , but if your after awards it has none.
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 475 Pool Pro
    Werewolf tycoon
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,935 Pool Champion
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Square Meal . but like a lot of other mini clip games score wont work. >:)

You and I know this for a long long long time now. Since we know this since almost two half to three years . I'm sure they know it too.
  • ***The Fugitive****The Fugitive* Posts: 69 Pool Player
    Just played an m/c game called Glork its not to bad , but if your after awards it has none.

Its Glorkian Warrior and it it sticks and you can't do anything except leave it.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,831 Pool Champion
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,098 Pool Champion
    edited February 3
    Fallout 4, free to play on steam this weekend, with a chance to buy it for 50% of the price after that.
    Post edited by COOLOCKER on
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,206 Pool Forum Veteran
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Fallout 4, free on steam this weekend, with a chance to buy it for 50% of the price after that.

I've beaten it 3 times so far, I love games that I can use "godmode" on the console command list LOL, although I am waiting for all the dlc to come down to a much cheaper price before I buy them to complete the game in it's entirety LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Fallout 4, free on steam this weekend, with a chance to buy it for 50% of the price after that.

I've beaten it 3 times so far, I love games that I can use "godmode" on the console command list LOL, although I am waiting for all the dlc to come down to a much cheaper price before I buy them to complete the game in it's entirety LOL

lol, i just edited my post above. I should have said free to play for the weekend only. I would buy the game, but my system is barely able to play it at its lowest settings. When i finally get my new system, then fallout 4 will more than likely be binned, lol. Plenty more games out there i want to get that i know my system wont handle now. Far cry 5 for example, and others.
    I refuse to play any first person games, I want to SEE my character, I want to see what awesome outfits she is wearing and I want to see the awesome weapons she is using.
    I want to see the awesome moves she makes and I want to see the awesome cars, motorbikes, boats, choppers and planes she is driving/flying LOL
    GTA it is so, lol.
    LOL the new tomb raiders are my favourites Jimmy, when I play those I AM Lara Croft LOL
    Did i miss a new Tomb raider Nan? The last one i played was the one we discussed a while back.
    Did i miss a new Tomb raider Nan? The last one i played was the one we discussed a while back.

Looks like i didnt, lol. Rise of the tomb raider is the last one as far as i can see.
    Last one was "Rise of" back in 2015, still waiting for the next one LOL
  • -Alyna-Alyna Posts: 490 Pool Pro
    Pokémon
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,935 Pool Champion
    Darts :p
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 596 Pool Expert
    Bullethead .
13»