Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Reembolso por Tacos Lendários ( Reimbursement for Legendary Tacos)

Rauer DuarteRauer Duarte Posts: 2 New Member
Olá, tenho 13 tacos lendários, sinalizando um total de 78% de reembolso, porém quando perco somente reembolsa 58%. Porque?

(Hello, I have 13 legendary tacos, signaling a total of 78% reimbursement, but when I lose only reimburses 58%. Because?)
Tagged:

Comments

• whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 113 Pool Pro
    The promise is a payback of "up to ****" percent. I have all 20 and get anywhere from 50 to 100 percent. I have had a ticket at MC for two months requesting an explanation of how the actual percentage is calculated. If I ever get an answer I will post it.
  • Rauer DuarteRauer Duarte Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you, let's wait then.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    I had some legendary tacos day before yesterday....shoooey, blew through me like a november nor'easter and was gone but i ain't asking for reimbursement. Heck, never been so satisfied with a food turn around in my life :D
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 113 Pool Pro
    The promise is a payback of "up to ****" percent. I have all 20 and get anywhere from 50 to 100 percent. I have had a ticket at MC for two months requesting an explanation of how the actual percentage is calculated. If I ever get an answer I will post it.

I finally got a reply to my inquiry (2 months) and the payback is randomly selected each game lost. The range is between 50 and 100 percent of your bet. There was a short discussion of motivation/deactivation involved in players knowing what the payback would before the game.