Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Mobile new update

whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 113 Pool Pro
Like the new pairing system (9 ball) which pairs you with equal ($) bettors. Hate the victory boxes which reward minute amounts of coins and VERY minor cues. I have all 20 of the legendary cues, sure don't need or want more plain sticks. Would be very appreciative of a method of getting rid of my current wood/plastic pile of unused cues.

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Hmmm i have yet to receive pieces to upgrade my legendary cues, tbh i only use the one cue and that is the Excalibur and i want to upgrade that to its fullest and as you say the rest of the cues are useless to me. Mc should introduce a selling system for your unwanted cues.
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 113 Pool Pro
    Does anyone know a way to get rid of all the unwanted cues that I have accumulated??? Also, is there a way to opt out of the new victory boxes? They such a PITA!!!!
    Does anyone know a way to get rid of all the unwanted cues that I have accumulated??? Also, is there a way to opt out of the new victory boxes? They such a PITA!!!!
    ( the victory box's are here to stay )

If you can find a way to roll back to the previous version of 8 ball before this update then there's a chance for you. If you can then great, but i get the feeling that it will not work 100% if you do.

I'd say for the cue issue don't collect anymore as there is no way of getting rid of them, well if you want the latest and greatest you will just have to put up with them in your cue inventory.
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    Cue inventory heh. Kinda apt. Anyway, I'm wandering off the beaten track. I was looking for my chalk.
    Mozoid wrote: »
    Cue inventory heh. Kinda apt. Anyway, I'm wandering off the beaten track. I was looking for my chalk.

It's been used and abused, yall find it either on the table or on the floor, either dry or slightly wet. :# :#
    I share a lot in common with this cue chalk it seems.
    I share a lot in common with this cue chalk it seems.

Interesting , very interesting.....it's good to share ... haha
    You start out parched so you have a couple, and before you know it you are under the table sleeping it off. Chalk it up to experience.
    You start out parched so you have a couple, and before you know it you are under the table sleeping it off. Chalk it up to experience.

I've chalked my nipples once before, and i danced around like a wild Indian - chanting i'm blue, over and over again.... and that was just round the fire lol.