Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What would you do in this spot?

12345679»

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    aww wicked find!

when i get a bit of time i'll have a read through, i do like threads like this!

@Sunidhifan when i created mine i said at the stat i can't imagine there' not been any like that before, just couldn't find them

@Alyna maybe cos people just ca't be bothered or don't have the time etc, they want something a bit more light or relaxing to do

only a couple of people ever posted on mine, so i just let it die but then sunidhfan mentioned it the other day, and now there's someone off the forum that i've found who plays the game we still share tricky spots and situations we've been in with eachother for a bit of fun so i had a few saved on my phone, but i posted them yesterday and only @jjoe responded

maybe, and the two forums i've been on before, bodybuilding and poker, were the same, where you have cliques or popular posters etc, it's not a bad thing just the way forums are, and i suppose when someone has put a lot of time into a forum they probably deserve to be, so if @Carlos Tales had done the thread i'm sure it would of carried on going because a lot more people would've contributed, it is a bit time consuming to post and write up all the situations and spots you get in continuously without re-doing the same ones and trying to keep them fresh and interesting, i couldnt be the only ones on here who finds myself in head scratching situations lol so it takes everyone else joining in and posting some of there's up to keep it going

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,875 Pool Forum VIP
    edited April 12
    aww wicked find!

when i get a bit of time i'll have a read through, i do like threads like this!

@Sunidhifan when i created mine i said at the stat i can't imagine there' not been any like that before, just couldn't find them

@Alyna maybe cos people just ca't be bothered or don't have the time etc, they want something a bit more light or relaxing to do

I remember that you said that...and was aware of this one having existed......but...as you said, it can get very time-consuming and annoying trying to find specific threads.....the search function brings up exact phrasing only....so if you do not know the exact phrasing used on a threads title, it is hit or miss on results.....so we end up with multiple threads on the same subject....happens all the time.....
    Personally, I do not see a problem with multiple ones on this subject since each is made by someone regarding their own personal questions/situations they are curious about...so even though they are same subject matter, each can be unique.... ;)

And sorry I have not responded on either of them.....had to go spend another night in my other residence....at least it is starting to feel like the hospital is my other residence.... :D ...I am on a first name basis with more staff there than I am with residents in my apartment complex.....lol....lol.....
    Just got home about 50 minutes ago.... :*

X5lbOom.gif