Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Bluestacks

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    it would still be a 3rd party app. let's get permission for ONE before we implement a second, lol. :D (do as you wish, of course )
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,398 Pool Champion
    I played Talha and it played flawlessly for us both. We will post a video tomorrow. This could be great for everyone who wants to play cross platform. But agree hearing from the admin team before playing with your main accounts would be adviseable.
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 862 Pool Expert
    I played Talha and it played flawlessly for us both. We will post a video tomorrow. This could be great for everyone who wants to play cross platform. But agree hearing from the admin team before playing with your main accounts would be adviseable.

Just thought - is this going to be the mobile version put onto the PC, or the PC version put onto mobile? or both?

As long as it plays flawless like you said, it won't change too much though, but yeah
    As far as I know can’t play pc version on mobile so just mobile on PC. / players have confirmed it plays very well and the control for PC players remains exactly the same.

We are close for sure to a X platform tournament.
    As far as I know can’t play pc version on mobile so just mobile on PC. / players have confirmed it plays very well and the control for PC players remains exactly the same.

We are close for sure to a X platform tournament.

Nice...

I played Carl earlier today... it was a fine experience

nice....

@Carlos Tales we should play sometime like this :) ;)
    joe. wrote: »

I played Carl earlier today... it was a fine experience

nice....

@Carlos Tales we should play sometime like this :) ;)

but make sure you have a good break :dizzy:
    ]

:D

I've actually worked out a good break now btw, the secret was using Ice cue instead lol. Up for a few old pc games ?
    edited February 3
    Hopefully more PC players will give this a go. It has to be the way forward until MC make both the HTML and mobile version identical and playable against each other.

Huge advantage playing through bluestacks is you keep the same control as your used to, you get all the additional tournaments and cues, you get the power bar unlike the HTML version and best of all playable against mobile players with not many downsides I don’t think?

If enough PC players give it a go and confirm it works well for them then no reason we can’t have a X platform competition. I’d like to see one made up from 8 players per team. Best 8 players from each platform playing against each other. Mouthwatering prospect. o:) >:)
    Hopefully more PC players will give this a go. It has to be the way forward until MC make both the HTML and mobile version identical and playable against each other.

Huge advantage playing through bluestacks is you keep the same control as your used to, you get all the additional tournaments and cues, you get the power bar unlike the HTML version and best of all playable against mobile players with not many downsides I don’t think?

If enough PC players give it a go and confirm it works well for them then no reason we can’t have a X platform competition. I’d like to see one made up from 8 players per team. Best 8 players from each platform playing against each other. Mouthwatering prospect. o:) >:)

Yep, be great. Just need the all clear from an admin or knowledgeable mod....understandably many players will be hesitant to say anything until then
    There are ways around that should any player be worried about a ban which I think if that ever happened would be absurd. And surely the admins would resolve in the worse case scenario. But yes I know more than most what it’s likd having your account put at risk so the way around it would be by using an alt. Just to try the concept at the very least.
    There are ways around that should any player be worried about a ban which I think if that ever happened would be absurd. And surely the admins would resolve in the worse case scenario. But yes I know more than most what it’s likd having your account put at risk so the way around it would be by using an alt. Just to try the concept at the very least.

ah yeah, good point
    Slowed down version. Still from the PC’s perspective. You can see Talha’s cursor. I’m sure he was trying to tell me what pocket to go for next on some shots. Lol

:D

You was doing that with your cursor wasn’t you? It made me laugh watching it back :joy:
    nice games. good sportsmanship Carl. i prefer to play the same way (on break, he made two stripes, you didn't take advantage of his scratch :wink: )
    edited February 3
    nice games. good sportsmanship Carl. i prefer to play the same way (on break, he made two stripes, you didn't take advantage of his scratch :wink: )

Ha really? I must confess that wasn’t on my mind. I just took the option that made the easiest clearance. One of my tips to beginners is to look at the balls where theres more left. So If 3 stripes get potted I’d look to taking on spots first. It just makes for a clearer table towards the end.

I chose spots in that game just because the only difficult spots on the table was sorted after my first shot where it would of taken more work with the difficult stripe

Ha really? I must confess that wasn’t on my mind. I just took the option that made the easiest clearance. One of my tips to beginners is to look at the balls where theres more left. So If 3 stripes get potted I’d look to taking on spots first. It just makes for a clearer table towards the end.

I chose spots in that game just because the only difficult spots on the table was sorted after my first shot where it would of taken more work with the difficult stripe

Yeah, that's how I always see the first shot after the break. Confused with what David said lol. Less balls means less insurance if you get out of position, and most of the time, a harder clearance
    I spoke perfect english :smile:
    David, Joe. Can you install bluestacks and let’s have a few games? Need to get more PC players interested since for years now the rivalry has been fierce between plsatforms.

@Unleash The Fury @Rowunbeat! @cidercoder @COOLOCKER @Sunidhifan @Nanny Ogg @christhecueball @aurora @G11gaming + all other PC players are you interested in a tournament against Mobile using Bluestacks.

PC players who have confirmed they would play a tournament against Mobile are;

Alyna
    Talha
    Joe - needs to test
    David R - needs to test

David, Joe. Can you install bluestacks and let’s have a few games? Need to get more PC players interested since for years now the rivalry has been fierce between plsatforms.

@Unleash The Fury @Rowunbeat! @cidercoder @COOLOCKER @Sunidhifan @Nanny Ogg @christhecueball @aurora @G11gaming + all other PC players are you interested in a tournament against Mobile using Bluestacks.

PC players who have confirmed they would play a tournament against Mobile are;

Alyna
    Talha
    Joe - needs to test
    David R - needs to test

Already said on PM, but may as well comment publicly lol. Yeah, will set up and try out bluestacks tonight on an alt. Hopefully this tournament gains a lot of interest
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    @Carlos Tales
    I'm in definitely (PC) ;) erm i would like to play on mobile as well though see how works both ways. I see your vid on youtube, nice. :+1: