Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Bluestacks

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    i would literally DO THAT, if someone FROM MC would just SAY, yeah, you can do that without violating our policies/rules. The idea is to GROW YOUR COMMUNITY, MC. If this is what it takes to bring even just the FORUM folks together to play more, why would it NOT be a good thing? Maybe have development team work on that, so that you aren't losing anything in any way (if you are....) by allowing a 3rd party program to handle that for your players. Implement it yourSELVES and we'd probably ALL in here be playing more with tournaments, and MC hosted events, etc etc.......just a thought but i'd like confirmation that it is permissible before i lose my acct just by trying to have fun playing friends over here.
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    I have started playing mobile game with another program whose name is 'NOX PLAYER' it is better than bluestacks.... I'll record some games and post em here
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    it would still be a 3rd party app. let's get permission for ONE before we implement a second, lol. :D (do as you wish, of course )
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,011 Pool Expert
    I played Talha and it played flawlessly for us both. We will post a video tomorrow. This could be great for everyone who wants to play cross platform. But agree hearing from the admin team before playing with your main accounts would be adviseable.
  • JJoeJJoe Posts: 523 Pool Expert
    I played Talha and it played flawlessly for us both. We will post a video tomorrow. This could be great for everyone who wants to play cross platform. But agree hearing from the admin team before playing with your main accounts would be adviseable.

Just thought - is this going to be the mobile version put onto the PC, or the PC version put onto mobile? or both?

As long as it plays flawless like you said, it won't change too much though, but yeah
    As far as I know can’t play pc version on mobile so just mobile on PC. / players have confirmed it plays very well and the control for PC players remains exactly the same.

We are close for sure to a X platform tournament.
    As far as I know can’t play pc version on mobile so just mobile on PC. / players have confirmed it plays very well and the control for PC players remains exactly the same.

We are close for sure to a X platform tournament.

Nice...

I played Carl earlier today... it was a fine experience

nice....

@Carlos Tales we should play sometime like this :) ;)
    joe. wrote: »

nice....

but make sure you have a good break :dizzy:
    joe. wrote: »

nice....

but make sure you have a good break :dizzy:
    ]

:D

I've actually worked out a good break now btw, the secret was using Ice cue instead lol. Up for a few old pc games ?
    edited February 3
    Hopefully more PC players will give this a go. It has to be the way forward until MC make both the HTML and mobile version identical and playable against each other.

Huge advantage playing through bluestacks is you keep the same control as your used to, you get all the additional tournaments and cues, you get the power bar unlike the HTML version and best of all playable against mobile players with not many downsides I don’t think?

If enough PC players give it a go and confirm it works well for them then no reason we can’t have a X platform competition. I’d like to see one made up from 8 players per team. Best 8 players from each platform playing against each other. Mouthwatering prospect. o:) >:)
    Hopefully more PC players will give this a go. It has to be the way forward until MC make both the HTML and mobile version identical and playable against each other.

Huge advantage playing through bluestacks is you keep the same control as your used to, you get all the additional tournaments and cues, you get the power bar unlike the HTML version and best of all playable against mobile players with not many downsides I don’t think?

If enough PC players give it a go and confirm it works well for them then no reason we can’t have a X platform competition. I’d like to see one made up from 8 players per team. Best 8 players from each platform playing against each other. Mouthwatering prospect. o:) >:)

Yep, be great. Just need the all clear from an admin or knowledgeable mod....understandably many players will be hesitant to say anything until then
    There are ways around that should any player be worried about a ban which I think if that ever happened would be absurd. And surely the admins would resolve in the worse case scenario. But yes I know more than most what it’s likd having your account put at risk so the way around it would be by using an alt. Just to try the concept at the very least.
    There are ways around that should any player be worried about a ban which I think if that ever happened would be absurd. And surely the admins would resolve in the worse case scenario. But yes I know more than most what it’s likd having your account put at risk so the way around it would be by using an alt. Just to try the concept at the very least.

ah yeah, good point
    Slowed down version. Still from the PC’s perspective. You can see Talha’s cursor. I’m sure he was trying to tell me what pocket to go for next on some shots. Lol

You was doing that with your cursor wasn’t you? It made me laugh watching it back :joy:

You was doing that with your cursor wasn’t you? It made me laugh watching it back :joy:

yeah, i was... :D