Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Bluestacks

13»

Comments

• ObelObel Posts: 76 Pool Player
    Please count me in
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,096 Pool Forum VIP
    edited February 7
    I am willing to give it a go on one condition....... ;)

I will not risk my long-standing account until such time as I see an official iron-clad statement from MiniClip administrators that Bluestacks is approved for use and in no way will jeopardize an existing account from getting banned...... :* ....

As soon as I see that.....I will be glad to try it out..... :)

Not really willing to make an alt to do so either since I would be at a distinct disadvantage without my existing fluff..... :* :D

X5lbOom.gif
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,398 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I am willing to give it a go on one condition....... ;)

I will not risk my long-standing account until such time as I see an official iron-clad statement from MiniClip administrators that Bluestacks is approved for use and in no way will jeopardize an existing account from getting banned...... :* ....

As soon as I see that.....I will be glad to try it out..... :)

Not really willing to make an alt to do so either since I would be at a distinct disadvantage without my existing fluff..... :* :D

X5lbOom.gif

It is sounding like the control is completely different to that on the original PC format so as far as fair competition between PC and Mobile players that wouldn’t be the case.

Still worth a go though once / if all clear is given. It may take some getting used to that’s all :)
13»