Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Award and exchange

Anthony BonnacAnthony Bonnac Posts: 3 New Member
Hello!

Here are some questions about the billiard game:

- In the game "Hi-Lo", can we get the award "Run To The Top" by just betting two cashes?

-In the new version of the game, how can we give coins to a friend (this is proposed while waiting during the tournaments?
Can we do the same thing with cash?

Thanks a lot for your answers,best regard, Anthony.

Comments

• ***The Fugitive****The Fugitive* Posts: 97 Pool Player
    I would doubt very much that pool cash can be given , it could be used to buy top grade cues .
  • Anthony BonnacAnthony Bonnac Posts: 3 New Member
    Thanks for your help
  • CUJOmartinezCUJOmartinez Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone please help me out? Not sure if this is where I should go. The game is taking my chips. I started a match with 900 chips, it was 100 chip ante 200 chip payout. I won the match so I should have been at 1000 chips after. But all I got was 25. Now I'm at 925. It did this to me all night last night as well on the 50 chip games. Why....
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Can someone please help me out? Not sure if this is where I should go. The game is taking my chips. I started a match with 900 chips, it was 100 chip ante 200 chip payout. I won the match so I should have been at 1000 chips after. But all I got was 25. Now I'm at 925. It did this to me all night last night as well on the 50 chip games. Why....

Just out of interest what cue are you using and what is the recharge fee on it? :)