Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

A legend or A cheater ???

ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 205 Pool Pro
A picture is worth a thousand words..aarcncr46bb5.jpg
wox3na9ww9kj.jpg
xgkul1z31gr1.jpg

Comments

• UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 512 Pool Pro
    lol mobile coin transferer @George Sweeper
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,040 Pool Expert
    I don’t think the main reason is Coin transfer. I think he’s doing it just to up his win % and to reach 999 first. The stat he can’t be easily faked is tourn win %. Any decent 65+ high tier player would have at least 50% tour win IMO. Maybe he did play his tournaments early on though so that perhaps doesn’t tell the whole story and he’s not played that many tours really.

There is no argument this guy or team can play the game well and the account will most likely be the first one to reach 999. Perhaps he is doing that by playing himself in Berlin. Hence the ridiculous win streak.

If the guy is cheating to get to 999 first I hope he reaches 998 and support then ban the account.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,088 Pool Champion
    edited February 9
    Think i read in here some time ago that Rafeef was a team account, but not sure, lol.

EDIT: Huge difference in win streak between pics 1 and 2, and yet the total winnings is lower is pic 2.
  • UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 512 Pool Pro
    Have you read comments in Facebook forum about this account.
    Not that I can remember although I have heard rumours that the owner pays for players to play to help win world and increase level.

Cool, pic 2 is just the earlier SS of his account. He lost then went 9n another long WS on pic 1 then later still pic 3 shows the most ridiculous giveaway that the guy is cheating his way to the top.

I have played this account once in a 100k tournament and I’m gutted to say he denied me. :s
    What is interesting is SS 1 and 3 he played over 2000 games WS of at least 695 but no high tier games played or at least not enough to win another ring. So I guess he’s just doing it to increase win %
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 205 Pool Pro
    edited February 9
    I don’t think the main reason is Coin transfer. I think he’s doing it just to up his win % and to reach 999 first. The stat he can’t be easily faked is tourn win %. Any decent 65+ high tier player would have at least 50% tour win IMO. Maybe he did play his tournaments early on though so that perhaps doesn’t tell the whole story and he’s not played that many tours really.

There is no argument this guy or team can play the game well and the account will most likely be the first one to reach 999. Perhaps he is doing that by playing himself in Berlin. Hence the ridiculous win streak.

If the guy is cheating to get to 999 first I hope he reaches 998 and support then ban the account.

How can a player of his structure practice such unfair means...
    What is interesting is SS 1 and 3 he played over 2000 games WS of at least 695 but no high tier games played or at least not enough to win another ring. So I guess he’s just doing it to increase win %

Only for those cheaters and those who play as a team players like you can't top the world...MINICLIP should seriously consider your suggestions of 8 hour play per day,if needed MINICLIP can introduce some team event but the practice of playing as a team in a single account must be discourage ...
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,173 Pool Champion
    Met this awesome player in Berlin. 1 ring and 628b winnings ... Plus balls potted are way too much :D I have many ss of such players ..
    0ndt3l8pxruq.png
    Met this awesome player in Berlin. 1 ring and 628b winnings ... Plus balls potted are way too much :D I have many ss of such players ..
    0ndt3l8pxruq.png
    15k wins and 50k balls potted Miniclip can give such accounts a special status ....
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 56 Pool Player
    ?? 1.2 balls potted per game is way too much ??
    ?? 1.2 balls potted per game is way too much ??

:D :D :D
    Another one :D
    bekfkcvmwesm.png
  • ObelObel Posts: 60 Pool Player
    Dont bother with someone's else ball potted :D
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,088 Pool Champion
    Cool, pic 2 is just the earlier SS of his account. He lost then went 9n another long WS on pic 1 then later still pic 3 shows the most ridiculous giveaway that the guy is cheating his way to the top.

Thanks for pointing that out Carl. I see the difference now in games played between them, which i didnt notice earlier. Just thought the pics where put up in sequence of games played, lol.

How can a player of his structure practice such unfair means...

I don’t understand either. I’d rather have a rubbish account than one where it was only made to look good through cheating. Same as for the achievements. What’s point of having them in your account if someone else’s has done them for you.

And yep I wish my 8hr timer would be coincidered. It really could help show who individually are the best. There could be a separate score card to show daily leaders like what happens in Tour de France. Each daily winner could have something put on their account to show what they’ve achieved. So much more can be done if Miniclip really value fair play and wish to make the game better for everyone.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,866 Pool Champion
    bekfkcvmwesm.png

Talha did you find these people in nine ball pool?
    bekfkcvmwesm.png

nope, in berlin
    bekfkcvmwesm.png

nope, in berlin

Then they stopped coming to nine ball then.
    edited February 9
    Never mind . spoke to soon about cheat in nine ball look ?

Already reported