Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

A legend or A cheater ???

Comments

• JJoeJJoe Posts: 523 Pool Expert
    Curious - if rafeef pays people to play on his account, does he profit from this in any way?
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,011 Pool Expert
    joe. wrote: »
    Curious - if rafeef pays people to play on his account, does he profit from this in any way?

I can’t see how he could profit to be honest. Unless in game currency is his thing. And it’s only a rumour I’ve heard a few times that not just Rafeef account but others fo the same. I imagine some people may end up losing their accounts allowing this by what I’ve explained before with changing login ID’s by linking accounts to google.

I can’t see how he could profit to be honest. Unless in game currency is his thing. And it’s only a rumour I’ve heard a few times that not just Rafeef account but others fo the same. I imagine some people may end up losing their accounts allowing this by what I’ve explained before with changing login ID’s by linking accounts to google.

Yeah I've heard rumours about all that too, just if he is just throwing money away paying people to play a game for him for no reason other than stats etc, then well....crazy :D
    Unless there's some conspiracy of a black market coin selling ring where these large rich accounts are used as banks to transfer cash, for real life profit :D :D
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 289 Pool Pro
    Unless there's some conspiracy of a black market coin selling ring where these large rich accounts are used as banks to transfer cash, for real life profit :D :D

think you hit the nail here, i would bet on that option.......

I have a feeling it's likely too, but it'd need some sophistication for it to be lucrative so depends how clever these guys are...idk :D
    edited February 9

I have a feeling it's likely too, but it'd need some sophistication for it to be lucrative so depends how clever these guys are...idk :D

just check ebay and you get a clue how lucrative it is.......for ppl from that regions it sure is some money.....

just check ebay and you get a clue how lucrative it is.......for ppl from that regions it sure is some money.....

Just checked, and hmm yeah. That could only scratch surface even
    isnt it funny, its all out there in the open.....mc would just need someone who has a little clue to end that by seriously checking these things.......but are they really interrested to have a clean (or a much better) game? i highly doubt it.......
    isnt it funny, its all out there in the open.....mc would just need someone who has a little clue to end that by seriously checking these things.......but are they really interrested to have a clean (or a much better) game? i highly doubt it.......

it favours their revenue, that's all that matters probably...

it favours their revenue, that's all that matters probably...

ofc, just look how many coins only the few accounts posted here taking out of the game........mc must love that fact!
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,010 Pool Champion
    edited February 9
    The account is obviously a joke. You can see in 2 of the screenshots he potted 4898 balls in 3228 games whilst maintaining a win % of 96.59% ! So in that magnificent streak he was potting just 1.51 balls per game. The account is pathetic and should be banned by MC if they had any decency.
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 183 Pool Pro
    I don't think those high rank players are interested in earning money or some profit by selling 8bp coins.. They are spending real money to make sure their account looks the best,they are hiring players and playing as a team to top the league,top the country and to top the world may be they are more interested about their You Tube channel where they have huge number of subscriber then playing 8 ball in the true spirit ..players like Rafeef r really very good and they have huge fanbase,many players follow them,many consider him as their Idol and when such players practice unfair means it's really beyond my understanding,it will have bad impact on those players who follow such Legend or (cheaters),such accounts should be banned with immediate effect,and I think Rafeef is not alone he started such practice only when Walid became the highest ranking player,Walid was using same short of tactics long before Rafeef and no action was taken against Walid,so in a way Miniclip is also to be blamed for encouraging such practice...
    I don't think those high rank players are interested in earning money or some profit by selling 8bp coins.. They are spending real money to make sure their account looks the best,they are hiring players and playing as a team to top the league,top the country and to top the world may be they are more interested about their You Tube channel where they have huge number of subscriber then playing 8 ball in the true spirit ..players like Rafeef r really very good and they have huge fanbase,many players follow them,many consider him as their Idol and when such players practice unfair means it's really beyond my understanding,it will have bad impact on those players who follow such Legend or (cheaters),such accounts should be banned with immediate effect,and I think Rafeef is not alone he started such practice only when Walid became the highest ranking player,Walid was using same short of tactics long before Rafeef and no action was taken against Walid,so in a way Miniclip is also to be blamed for encouraging such practice...

Suummed up very well there! Totally agree, that's what it seems like on the face of it
    cidercoder wrote: »
    The account is obviously a joke. You can see in 2 of the screenshots he potted 4898 balls in 3228 games whilst maintaining a win % of 96.59% ! So in that magnificent streak he was potting just 1.51 balls per game. The account is pathetic and should be banned by MC if they had any decency.

Definitely, makes a mockery of all the top players that have achieving in the game through skill and dedication
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 53 Pool Player
    Playing 9 ball just a few minutes ago I was reminded how 1.2 and 1.5 balls per game averages can be attained. There is a cheat program in use that allows its user to win at any point in the game without even taking a shot. I have been reporting users and asking about this program for months with no response from either staff or admins.
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 183 Pool Pro
    Yes,it's true in 9 ball you can win the game by potting a single ball but those who play 9 ball they have lots of Miami ring in their account..
    Yes,I once played with Walid after breaking he left the match and I win the game,then I checked his profile and it was showing a WS of 11...how is it possible? ??definitely they are using some cheat programme. ..
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,498 Pool Champion
    Nae respect for blatant a-wipes that think they are heroes,using their alts to increase win percentage, and or coins...
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,812 Pool Champion
    edited February 11

Already reported
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    It would be a bit unfair to ban him....