Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Win streak

Paul DawsonPaul Dawson Posts: 121 Pool Pro
I'm just curious. I'm a on win streak of 14 games at the moment, obviously people will have had higher but it's the first time I've ever done it, so I'm just wondering what's the highest win streak other people have had and in fact, what is the record and who holds it?

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,800 Pool Champion
  • theoneandonnlytheoneandonnly Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm just curious. I'm a on win streak of 14 games at the moment, obviously people will have had higher but it's the first time I've ever done it, so I'm just wondering what's the highest win streak other people have had and in fact, what is the record and who holds it?

Did you achieve 15 streak yet?

Let me guess, you was about to win the 15th but as you gently rolled in that 8 the cueball out of nowhere went from around 0.01mph - 60 straight across the table johnny rockets the corner pocket rolls along the cush hop skips & jumps over an obstructing ball b4 finally dropping down the hole :|

RIGGED !!!

• Paul DawsonPaul Dawson Posts: 121 Pool Pro

Let me guess, you was about to win the 15th but as you gently rolled in that 8 the cueball out of nowhere went from around 0.01mph - 60 straight across the table johnny rockets the corner pocket rolls along the cush hop skips & jumps over an obstructing ball b4 finally dropping down the hole :|

RIGGED !!!

No. I'm on 17 now! :)

RIGGED !!!

No. I'm on 17 now! :)

Wow, you really have got a wild imagination haven't you. lol
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,088 Pool Champion
    Good to see your game is coming along Paul, lol.
  • christhecueballchristhecueball Posts: 290 Pool Pro
    must be rigged lol or did they finally rig it for you paul? :D
    must be rigged lol or did they finally rig it for you paul? :D

You see the crazy thing is, ever since I stopped accusing them of rigging games, my own games and luck seems to have improved dramatically, what a coincidence eh. And by the way, the correct way to spell 'Paul' with a capital 'P'. ;)
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Good to see your game is coming along Paul, lol.

Thanks
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,174 Pool Champion
    7k9l34izzz6a.jpg

Having roughly 47-ish win rate while never even having a close connection with high tables is PATHETIC . You stats are enough to tell about the skill of you.
    played 24 tourneys and never been able to win even a single. Nice.

Good streak though... But it is not a big deal if you just play the lowest room :D
    7k9l34izzz6a.jpg

Having roughly 47-ish win rate while never even having a close connection with high tables is PATHETIC . You stats are enough to tell about the skill of you.

Good streak though... But it is not a big deal if you just play the lowest room :D

Having just read your comment I have just come to the conclusion your opinion is worth about as much an ashtray on a motorbike and in future. if I want to listen to an A$$hole I will fart. :)
    7k9l34izzz6a.jpg

Having just read your comment I have just come to the conclusion your opinion is worth about as much an ashtray on a motorbike and in future. if I want to listen to an A$$hole I will fart. :)

Or a chocolate tea pot..... I'd like to make you aware of this Paul. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
    7k9l34izzz6a.jpg

Keep farting, you might be half good at that. Dont come here and cry that your farting, too, is rigged :D

GO and learn to play the game before to talk trash about it -_- It is you who is at fault. Played over 10k games and win percentage is lol. If you cant play against third class players then you have got no chance against better opponents. lol
  • JJoeJJoe Posts: 534 Pool Expert
    :D :D :D is the Earth flat Paul?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,170 Pool Forum Veteran
    7k9l34izzz6a.jpg

Regardless of whether or not I agree with him ( I don't LOL ), I have to say that when I read the post my first thought after bursting out laughing was "omg what a great insult" LOL
    joe. wrote: »

DOnt you know that the earth is also rigged :D
    joe. wrote: »

DOnt you know that the earth is also rigged :D

Yep,

khwyqk6kwpjw.jpg
    :D :joy: nice one Joe.
    G11gaming wrote: »
    :D :joy: nice one Joe.

Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    7k9l34izzz6a.jpg

Regardless of whether or not I agree with him ( I don't LOL ), I have to say that when I read the post my first thought after bursting out laughing was "omg what a great insult" LOL

LOL, i dont care what ever he says to me......